World Update 4: France, Belgium, Netherlands and Luxembourg

World Update 4 confirmed by Jorg in the Q&A session to be France, Belgium, Netherlands and Luxembourg and target release is end of March!

51 Likes

Really hoping it will include Photogrammetry Paris in that case.

16 Likes

Its awesome, I thought i made a funny comment in the twitch app while waiting for it to start. I guessed it right… Next world update after will be Germany i guess
:slight_smile:

3 Likes

S Hopefully EHRD (Rotterdam - The Hague Airport) will have a complete make over!
Great news!

6 Likes

Yes. I guess they follow the flightsim.to country list; so the next word update is France, the next one Germany, then Spain and so on.

6 Likes

It depends a lot of what new data they get, without new data there is no point in a world update.

7 Likes

Spain and Scandinavia should seriously be updated asap.

I flew to the Balearic Islands and the steeper coastlines are just horrible to watch. Waterspikes everywhere on the coast. Scandinavia, well, maybe with the upcoming update on the 2nd of february the spikes will be resolved otherwise it’s terrible. Vicinity of Kristiansand for example. Spikes everywhere.

13 Likes

Paris, mais oui! In the meantime, the Eiffel Tower and the Louvre pryramid really ought be illuminated a nuit.

6 Likes

well, from my perspective the only logical next step would be to cover the alps next.
Of course this has nothing to do with me being from austria :wink:

18 Likes

I am not quite sure, if they will overwork their selves with Luxembourg. This will be a lot of work to do.
:clown_face:

8 Likes

Improving the mountains, for example Dolomites, were mentioned also in the Twitch update.

6 Likes

Perfect! I’m from the UK so doing regional flights will be amazing now! Cant wait for Spain!

7 Likes

Scandinavia asap, yes!

Summary

Norway

10 Likes

Probably they will head to Africa, Australia or South America first in the update after this update. To keep the rest of the world also happy :wink:

5 Likes

Is there an update coming out tomorrow with the improvement on aerodynamics or are they just showing more info about the next update tomorrw? Not always entierly clear

I guess Paris and Amsterdam will be photogrammetry? (just a guess :wink: )
Is Bordeaux already photogrammetry, or was it just their office?

I actually saw lots of aerial photography planes flying over Belgium and northern France in FlightRadar24 last summer. I was hoping for this back then. Not sure if it’s related though. :smiley:

There is no update at all tomorrow. It’s communicated last week that it will be postponed to next week, no exact date known yet. I advice you to rewatch the Q&A of today on the MSFS Twitch channel.

I hope for he future in an update of Italy.
The Italy orography is awesome.

This is the initial list of European cities that, in September 2020, had photogrammetry in MSFS2020

So we can think about which countries (European at least) really need a photogrammetry data update in the simulator.

United Kingdom:
Portsmouth
Southampton

France:
Aix-en-Provence
Bordeaux
Lille
Marseille
Montpellier
Rennes
Rouen
Strasbourg

Germany:
Aachen
Augsburg
Berlin
Bremen
Brunswick
Dresden
Duisburg
Halle (Saale)
Hamburg
Karlsruhe
Kiel
Leipzig
Magdeburg
Mannheim
Mönchengladbach
Munich
MĂĽnster
Nuremberg
Oberhausen

Spain:
Alicante
Barcelona
CĂłrdoba
Madrid
Marbella
Murcia
Pamplona
Seville
Valencia
Vigo

Switzerland:
ZĂĽrich

Belgium:
Brussels

Denmark:
Copenhagen

Italy:
Bologna
Catania
Florence
Milan
Naples
Palermo
Rome
Venice
Verona

5 Likes

I’ll be happy with the Notre-Dame Cathedral.

5 Likes