World Update VIII: Iberia

IBERIA - Late March 2022

12 Likes

What does this mean? Spain?

1 Like

I think it dose mean that because when SCS did that region for Euro Truck Simulator 2 we got Spain and Portugal

1 Like

No. Spain, Portugal, Gibraltar and possibly Andorra.

13 Likes

That’s what I meant

Hope it includes the Azores!

7 Likes

Can you provide a source?

My favourite is tomato. I’d go with that, but you’ll have to provide your own I’m afraid.

7 Likes

for what? its in the live broadcast.

then can you link it, please?

and Madeira

4 Likes

Wasn’t WU-VII expected for Jan 31st along with the Fokker FVII?

For WU-VIII I will love to see Ibiza and Canaries

1 Like

And some attention to the Canary Islands as well… Would be nice to have some landmarks there!

4 Likes

It’s live on the official MSFS twitch. There will be a VOD published later today when it’s over.

1 Like

Still nothing for Canada the 2nd largest country in the world

6 Likes

By size, not population. I am Canadian, but am clear eyed enough to understand that there is simply not the same demand for it as there is for other places.

No doubt some day it will come, but I understand why it would be lower on the priority scale. There are very few posts and votes for it in the top wishes.

Keep in mind too that Canada presents its own challenges and likely will be a more difficult WU due to significantly impaired satellite resolution data under northern domestic airspace north of 60. Neither Bing nor Google (or Apple, et al) pay to license high resolution imaging in the north except for a small number of POIs.

Cheers

11 Likes

be patience men…there are lots of countries in the world not just Canada

6 Likes

Canada could be a great addition to launch along with trains and enhanced weather features… IMO

4 Likes

8 Likes

Will this update also contain high quality terrain and scenery for islands in the vicinity of Spain and Portugal like Mallorca, Menorca, Sardinia Island and Azores? :slight_smile: