Wrong temperatures

using rex weather for now everything is good with that exept when it load in preset or clouds it can make fps drop but temps are great and climb is fine and winds

How is the cloud coverage looking for you? Yesterday my destination was rainy and during the landing there was no cloud at all.

lol i have cloud coverage now but at high alt umm i really dont use this program just because the way the weather load in but for now i guess its ok man and the only alternative i have untill they fix this problem :wink:

Oh yeah understood ! Yeah it’s just an option until it gets fixed. Happy flying ! :slight_smile:

This not ok. ISA +16 is not normal for FL340.

Today flying from ENTC to ESSA there is no Problem with the temperature but with the wind. In FL400 the wind has only 15 kn. According to skyvector it has to blow much stronger.
It seems that there is no strong wind in high altitudes anymore?

ISA deviation in the low to mid teens (positive) are entirely possible (and normal) in summertime at FL340 depending on location.

For example: per the current NOAA GFS model, the temperature over Miami is ISA +13 at FL330, and over Cabo San Lucas it is ISA +15 at FL330

1 Like

asbo Hello update HELLLLOOOO

6 Likes
9 Likes

i have the latest patch that if i read correctly is fixing the weather problem but…i still got +50C at 30.000ft and the plane is unable to climb more than that altitude…any hot fix because its really hot out there!!!

test flight now on live weather temp looking good so far the steps i followed started in clear skies and when load in sim hit live weather cruising to fl 370 all is good so far

fl290

One hour into a 1.5 hour flight and no temperature problems. I’m still cautious about claiming the problem is fixed.

2 Likes

lol im bout to try and do a flight also i have my good luck wish on

Nah it is not. In another thread is was acknowledged by some of the dev. But it certainly has a random nature to it. So enjoy while it lasts. :wink:

It’s confirmed that the issues are being looked at the moment.

3 Likes

Better, but not fixed!
Just completed Heathrow to Ibiza, A320 had no issues but had to climb to FL400 to stop the instruction to 'Expedite your climb to 390. I was then informed that I was 300 feet above my designated altitude!
Marshaller still missing his right-hand wand as you approach him,
Contrails have changed too, but thicker and forming right out of the exhaust! I forgot to check if they still looked like black smoke at night, even with light moonlit clouds?

just finished a flight from loww to lszh. temps were fine. atc saw me sometime abouth 300 feet off.

but I had also no problem saturday night central europe time and from sunday to this evening it was a mess with the temperatures. so lets hope they found a solution!

Temperatures aloft have been fine on three flights since this morning. (Monday Aug 2nd US Eastern time).

At the same time I note that the real-time METAR injection has apparently been (at least temporarily) disabled on the server end. Winds, temperatures and pressures at airports are not a precise match to the METARS today, but appear to be coming from the model forecast.

I think Asobo has probably confirmed internally what many MSFS users have observed over the past weekend: that the high temperature aloft bug is caused by an incorrect interaction between the MeteoBlue model data and the real-time METAR data.

6 Likes

To me, this isn’t necessarily a bad thing. Weather conditions don’t exactly match the METAR out in the real world. We should take the opportunity and run with it before they go making them perfectly match…which might not be so realistic.