Xbox Series Marketplace purchases failing

I was having issues buying on Marketplace on Xbox, attempted purcase of scenery update for Europe. I knew purchases on other games worked, so it was within MFS that was the issue. Fixed last week, I didn’t change anything. It must have been a known issue. I’m new to MFS and this forum. I can’t seem to find a way to post a new topic. It might be because my profile is new.

I have a couple of issues, the screen is collaborated wrong, so I’m just slightly not reading some of instruments at the bottom, anyone know how I can fix this XBOX X

Also, recently when going pressing Ground Services, it automatically asks for push back and than it will give me directions to run way, so I don’t get the chance to load luggage or call fuel, not made any changes. XBOX X

Anyhelp appreciated.

Regarding ground services, check your AI settings. If you have the AI responding to radio calls they will automatically call for a pushback after you fire up the APU. I check it’s turned off as soon as I’m in the cockpit so I can call for a pushback myself when I am ready.

1 Like

Thanks for the tip! Signing out did the trick for me. I really hope all others will find a way too, if this doesn’t help them😕

1 Like

I’ve restarted the xbox did the sign out from top right corner and re-installed the game. The problem with marketplace still resumes for me. Purchases fail. Doesn’t matter what i try to buy. (console version) I have both store credit and credit card on file that I have made other purchases from microsoft store with.

On top of that the game has more bugs for me since the update.

FRUSTRATED…

I am constantly asking help desk to help me purchased planes and anything that costs on xbox series x . I have tried everything they told me to do. I have no problems buying items from the xbox store . Just this games !!! Someone please help!

1 Like

I’m having these problems too, the first time was when i purchased the ultimate game after playing the game pass version, took two weeks to verify i purchased it through the helpdesk then i purchased the 777 max and had to do the same and now i’m stuck waiting for my Junkers JU purchase. This is the only game i have issues purchasing DLC on.

Consegui resolver depois que desconectei do meu perfil. Obrigado.

Well, still having issues. I’m able to make a purchase within the marketplace, but still getting the Purchase Pending / Purchase Failed messages. The purchase was actually made as my credit card has been charged, and receipt sent to my email from Microsoft.
Not sure why the system isn’t recognizing it and allowing me to download the addon. Zen desk has been trying to diagnose the problem and giving me options to try, but so far nothing has worked. I guess purchases for me are going to have to be manually entered by Zen Desk each time, but hopefully Sim Update 6 will fix this issue in the Xbox marketplace.

I have tried everything they flight sim help desk asks me to do and still i can’t buy anything in the game but can directly from microsoft store -

Flight sim help desk has asked me to stop trying …

I am sorry I bought the premium edition I was hoping for a bit more help

1 Like

Thank you Drop, totally worked on Xbox Series X. Just sign out and sign back in to the game and it works fine for me. Got the Eurofighter Typhoon. Can’t wait for the Top Gun download soon.

1 Like

I have the same issue and tried everything I even called Microsoft xbox support they told me I need to call the publisher/deve :))

I’ve noticed I started having this issue as soon as I join xbox developer.

You are not alone I sometimes have the same problem, I get round it by restarting the console it generally works for me

Hope that helps

Hmm, I have a developer account too. I wonder how many others that are having the unsolved marketplace problems do as well?

I followed this discussion since a few days and I never suspected it until now, but I’m having massive problems with the marketplace as well, since I activated my developer account. I have no idea what’s going wrong, but nothing I tried worked so far and nobody at Zen Desk seems to be able to help me.

1 Like

so it seems all of us with activated developer account are unable to buy dlc from marketplace

Greetings from Germany,

as many of others I too have problems with the marketplace.

First, many attempts to buy the Junkers Ju 52 failed. After logout and login again I finally could buy the Old Lady . But now -as before SU6 with some world updates- the download is in a kind of loop and goes up and down with following package:

microsoft-aircraft-junkers-ju52-010.fspackage.001

System is xbox series x. I already deleted partially installed data, logged out and logged in again and of course restarted the box within the preferences.

Any solution would be most appreciated.

Dankeschön!

Edit: after a second attempt by restarting the system within the preferences the download went well. After all these years Windows seems to need still a cold restart to solve its problems :wink:

Hello.

I have had exactly the same problem, it was getting very frustrating. However! The one problem I had was the World Updates trying to download all at the same time. So I cancelled them and made sure they didn’t reactivate until I chose to install them. I restarted the game, still had the purchasing problem. So came out again! Took it off Quick Resume. Let it load up, Once in the game gave it a minute to make sure it was connected online. Went back into Marketplace , tried to purchase the Junker and it worked!! So I just save any flight files and take it off Quick Resume. After doing this bar memeory space all downloads have worked.

I was hoping that Sim Update 7 would have fixed this issue, but sadly for some us it hasn’t.
I can purchase through the marketplace properly, but still getting hung up on the Purchase Pending/Purchase Failed message loop. I get charged for the purchase, but not able to download. It always has to be fixed manually by Zendesk. It’s getting frustrating that there hasn’t been a fix for this.

1 Like

You can’t buy it on xbox if its not for xbox while you can see stuff for pc if you uncheck the box for this platform only any attempt to buy something not for xbox will tell you its not compatible and won’t even let you try

Im having this issue since yesterday too. I bought for the a320 the new liverys, I got a massage from Microsoft that the payment were successful. But since then I CANT EVEN push the download button anymore.
Even the “for free” addons, I cant push the ■■■■ download button anymore?! ■■■.

I read all this here and my stomach hurts😂 I just want to play and now I have to make calls … so dumb.

I will update the problem here… thanks all for your comments here… helps me in this hard times :+1:t3::joy: