Yet another graphic downgrade! (water reflections)

Brother, that’s just impossible. Are you sure there isn’t something funky going on in your end? Did you check Bing data? It looks excellent here, apart from the obvious water reflection and draw distance. FSX looks like this:

2 Likes

Yes ofcourse, i play ultra settings 170 SCALING and TAA , i checked bing maps all right, and downgrade is present in this patch, when they change one thing they usually never come back

I bet you at least could fly under that bridge! :wink:

2 Likes

It’s not a complaint, it’s showing a bug. The lighting has many issues, mostly the lights that should be hidden and the clones floating in mountains that are at eye level at a few airports.

You can still have these wave, just increase wind speed as previously, wave size linked to wind speed.

Some of my bug reports are solved! according to Zendesk. No idea what solved means here but they certainly aint solved. Like the TBM sunvisor that has polygon gaps in them and cause annoying glitches, is it an important fix, no… But it aint solved.

Yeah, wind at 150 kts does not produce the same waves as before

Developers need to be flamed. They get paid big bucks and we as customer’s bought into what was presented as a graphical revolution with flight simming. Oh wait, Asobo is under pressure to address the Core i3 customers. Nevermind.

5 Likes

Dream on…

1 Like

Water reflections work normally, except for night lamps

2 Likes

Hi Rocking, can you post last screen with clear skies preset, please?

1 Like

Yes, I need to run the simulator. One minute

No, they don’t:

1 Like

1 Like

Thank you, I think water for clear skies needs a little fix. This looks almost like oil.

3 Likes

About the problem of reflections and textures. I captured some images. Some beautiful, others, I will not talk ‘like a ■■■■’, but strange. All in the same position, only with different sets of climates, times or angles. Some are well saturated because of reflections, others lack reflections. Anyway, it still needs a good repair and polishing. This polished will be incredible and you can be sure that everyone will thank you later, lol. Because, in my opinion, they fixed the problem of ocean water looking like a lake and I also thought that the reflections in the water were not dynamic. It was not what I saw doing this test. Location: north coast of Sao Paulo, Brazil. Sorry for any English mistakes.

1 Like

In medium waves and it will not reflect much of the building

2 Likes

Here’s another example photograph. As soon as there are waves, the reflections basically disappear. Matches what we now see in the sim.

7 Likes