Your Current TOP 10 Aircraft

If you’re reading this thread, you’ll probably also enjoy the Current TOP 5 Aircraft thread.

3 Likes

The Floatiak is due out soon. I assume it will be a separate purchase rather than an upgrade to the current Kodiak? Does anyone know ?

1 Like

Am I going mad, or are you and @SiphonicMoon7 in the madhouse together? :slight_smile:

See my post above ^^^^^^^

3 Likes

That is a good question.

I assumed it would be a free upgrade for existing owners in the same way MilViz are handling the Porter upgrade (they’ve said that the price will go up when they release Stage 2, but it’s the same package).

If it’s a separate purchase I’d probably count it separately in the Charts here, so it won’t help it’s own lead haha.

Let’s see if SWS put my humble little chart before a bigger potential profit. Let me take a guess… hmmm. :smiley:

2 Likes

It won’t be a free upgrade. This is what Alex said end of may on their discord:

The Floatiak will be 15€ stand-alone, 10€ if you have the Wheeliak too. The reason for the reduced price is that the floatiak doesn’t have as many variants as the wheeliak. The maintenance work is much less.

Not saying this is final but that’s the latest info I could find.

1 Like

Ah :+1: thanks a lot for that. It’s essentially free then! That’s a great price - everyone with the current versions will buy it to complete the hangar and it’s a very cheap way to get your first taste (with ‘slightly bigger wheels’ lol).

So yeh, as it’s not really a “full price purchase”, will keep it grouped with the wheels version I guess. That was the plan when this topic came up a few weeks ago - think that’s still fair?

1 Like

Seems OK to me. The JF Arrow and Turbo Arrows are separate purchases afterall.

Haha, just messing with you

1 Like

SWS said on their discord that the Amphibiak (not quite as catchy as Floatiak but more accurate) will be out after SU10, so at least 6 weeks. Just as long as they make it great!

1 Like

Doh, That went over my head higher than the Darkstar!

2 Likes

Hahaha! I could’ve sworn that I was in the Kodiak thread when I read this! I am a knucklehead.

1 Hondajet (Marwan Gharib)
2 D77 Pelican (Asobo)
3 Piaggio 149D (AT Simulations)
4 Flight Design CTSL (Asobo)
5 Boeing Stearman (DC Designs)

new.
I mostly design Ultralight and Glider airstrips atm, so my choice of aircraft reflects that. (no gliders though, not into that, but I like Ultralights)

1. Flight Design CTSL (Asobo)
  2. Sting S4 (Flight FX)
  3. Vans RV-7 (Deejing)
  4. Zlin Shock Ultra (Asobo)
  5. B&F FK9 (Deejing)
1 Like

New is the same as Old

1. Fenix A320
  2. Flysimware Cessna 414AW with PMS GTN750
  3. Asobo stock Cessna 172 with WT G1000NXi
  4. Asobo Cessna 208 with mod and WT G1000NXi
  5. WT Cessna CJ4

No changes from me really, since the end of May.

1 Like

Today it’s the F-16C

i think the point of the thread is to list 5 aircraft :wink:

2 Likes

I know. My 5 are listed. My bad. lol

This is hard. Based on how I fly on the sim currently:

F-35B
F-15E
B78X
FENIX
F-16C

4 Likes

Old list:

New list:

1: Simworks Studios Kodiak
2: Simworks Studios RV-14/14A
3: Milviz Cessna 310R
4: MS/Carenado Beechcraft Model D18S Twin Beech
5: FlightFX Honda HA420 (HJet)

Reluctantly dropping the Twin Otter and Islander from the list, for now. When the Islander “study level” update drops, it will jump back on the list. I just haven’t put any time into the Twin Otter lately, but it will probably come back too. WHY can’t we have a TOP 7?!?! :rofl:

1 Like

The Sunday Runway Show is Live and In The Air!

If you want to see some MORE GREAT planes that fall outside of the Top 25 above, you can grab the full PDF download here: Dropbox - MSFS Aircraft Ranking 22.pdf - Simplify your life

==== THIS WEEKS TOP 10 ====

====== MY SUMMARY ======

Twin Otter continues its small trickle down the charts. Sting S4 jumps into the Top 25 with a +6 this week.

Just 1 new plane this week:

• Deejing - B&F Technik Vertriebs FK9 Mark 4

As always thank you to everyone contributing and involved in the thread. Let’s see if next week brings any bigger changes?!

6 Likes
  1. Flysimware C414 AW
  2. Milviz C310R
  3. JF Arrow/Warrior series
  4. Gotfriends Discus-2c (FES)
  5. JF BAe 146
2 Likes

Azurpolys Fouga magister. Amazing almost perfect mix of acrobatics, ga and fighter jet.

Would mind more hp but it handles so well and glides through the skies like honey with excellent hypnotic sound and feels like it has decent stol performance even.