YourControls - Shared Cockpit for MSFS

I’m looking to add more synchronization in the future with a new method to access more variables, so stayed tune for that. Thanks for the feedback!

Alright, thank you very much! We appreciate your work!

Another point I have is regarding the altimeter and heading indicator.
When both me and my friend were on the ground we did not see the same altitude on the altimeter (even though we both used live weather) and when one of us tried to fix it it would mess up the altimeter for the other guy. is there a way to force the hosts weather on the client side maybe?

And regarding the heading indicator- we both saw the same magnetic heading on the compass, but for some reason my friend saw heading of 360 and I saw 270 on the heading indicator, and like with the altimeter, if one of us tried to align the HI to the compass it would mess it up for the other guy…

I hope my input would help you.

And again thanks a lot for your work, keep us updated.

Appreciate the feedback, I’ll look into both of these things for the next update, though heading desync is something that I didn’t expect issues from as that solely depends on how the simulator handles that.

There is a new release (2.0.0) of the software available.

In could not try it out personally yet. Has anyone used the new version already?

Thank you for this, very nice. Will help people learning and owners of the sim who just like to go for a flight in the right seat. Many people who cant fly a lot have missed out as the in sim AI is currently on strike.

Perhaps start a departure board / charter request thread for this add-on and see if anyone wants to connect in the second seat. That would get a chunk of the community behind your add-on and get a lot of testing :slight_smile:

1 Like

If you do give it a shot let me know how it goes! This version should be way more stable than the last and have more functionality. Support for other aircraft are in the works and will work just as well!

Definitely will! There’s an observer mode as well that will restrict other people from playing around with the switches. Thanks for checking it out!

superb, will give it a try

1 Like

Wow, I have been looking for something like this.

I will give it a try in the next few days and provide some feedback.

Thanks for your effort!

1 Like

Just did a 1.5h flight in the DA62 with a friend and the shared cockpit software worked really really well! Thanks a lot for your work!

1 Like

Yeah, I’ve completed multiple flights with my friend(copilot) in the FBW A32NX and it is working great so far! Adds a whole new dimension to your flying, and even more immersive if you fly on VATSIM.

The developer is constantly fixing bugs and improving the program with updates. He has a Discord channel where you can get a lot more info and support.

2 Likes

Hi again! I have been using your mod a lot this week, it works perfectly with the a320 FBW mod, but we get this weir desynch were no matter what we do our planes are one behind the other.
Is this intended or is it an issue we can solve?

My friend and I both have a 600mbs connection and very low ping, so that should not be the issue

Pictures:
When he has control:

When I have control:

EDIT: I just found the solution in the solution in their discord!

[4] Why do I see my copilot’s plane in front of me? A common misconception using this program is that you need to be in multiplayer for it to work. This is not the case, in fact, you shouldn’t be in the same multiplayer session as your copilot-you’re sharing one plane. The simple solution is to turn multiplayer off.

2 Likes

A friend and I have been using this with the Dev A32NX Mod + Vatsim

Thanks a lot!

3 Likes

I have actually never tried it out…

i was wondering if it works fine with the FBW A32NX since I really use it a lot… thx

1 Like

I cant wait to try this !! Thanks for your hard work.

1 Like

Just tried with a friend with a very short flight, C172 + Working Title G1000, worked pretty good!

1 Like

Anyone having synching problems with TBM 930 AP? I did one test few days ago with a friend and as soon as we started to change AP settings, airplane started to do strange things, not following AP modes, changing on its own ALT settings and more. Also, each cockpit AP settings were not all updated, (like VS mode, AP modes on the PFD and more). We only understood that airplane could be controlled in AP mode if and only if both of us clicked same AP buttons …bit this is not practical and would not allow to share the cockpit thinking to make a flight with a pilot flying and a pilot not flying. What’s your experience on this with TBM 930? Could we maybe have done something wrong in the beginning?

1 Like

Is this project still alive?

1 Like

I hope so. I only found out about it recently. It’s worked pretty well so far with the FBW A320!

1 Like