Zinertek Enhanced Airport Graphics 4.0 released

No problem! Thank you for reporting this issue as well, we appreciate it. Our add-on enhances so many airports that it’s impossible to test them all!

We are always working on improving ‘Enhanced Airport Graphics’ and any feedback is always welcome. As always, all future versions and updates will be free to existing customers :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I still don’t see the update in Marketplace, any idea when this is coming?

It’s already been updated (I bought it there too) but somehow the update banner doesn’t pop up. Just use the content manager to download it again.

Will do thanks!

For some reason whenever you buy an add-on from the Marketplace it never shows up again in the full catalog unless you specifically search for it.

Always keep an eye on the notification bell in the upper right corner as it will let you know whenever new product updates are available for download. It will then prompt you to go to the content manager to download the latest update for the content you have purchased at the Marketplace.

It wasn’t showing in the version history for some reason so I wasn’t sure it had updated!

OK, no problem! I’m glad you were able to update to version 2.0 from the content manager :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sorry I’m a bit late to this. I have the zinertech airport graphics but taxiways are really grainy (like in the picture at the top). Have I missed a update? (the marketplace says it’s up to date) but I’m not sure

All is working well with no issues with SU5.

Thanks for reporting this. We are looking into it but in the mean time if you are experiencing graininess we may be able to send you a few replacement textures that should reduce this.

So if you (or anyone else for that matter) is having issues with grainy textures, drop us a line at the email address below and we’ll be happy to help you

support@zinertek.com

Thanks

It works well on my Xbox Series S also.

1 Like

Why the tires marks always appears under the runway strips ? It’s a limitation of the sim ?

Yeah, unfortunately the tire marks appearing under the runway markings and centerlines is a limitation of the sim. It is only possible to do this on custom-made airports but not with the default airports.

Thank you for your reply !

1 Like

So is this now compatible with SU5 update?

It works fine with SU5.

1 Like

Hi all.
New here as on series X.
Question.
How is enhanced airport graphics on series X?
I’ve seen vids on pc and looks great. Looking to buy on the x but wondered if there will be a difference due to different platform.

Hi, it works wonderful on Xbox Series S. Beautiful blue taxiway lights and runway lighting looks very much upto full motion flight simulator standards.

1 Like

Thanks. I’m buying this today then.

Is this mod better than the REX one? Can’t decide which one to get.