A-10a

What isn’t true?

1 Like

Yes, but they don’t and they never will and this has been said literally dozens of times already. It is what it is so the only way to deal with it is check before you buy like with anything else you buy.

After all quality is subjective. I’m sure there ARE people out there who will like that kind of rubbish just because it looks like an A-10. The Bredok and VitualCol planes are also pretty popular despite the quality issues.

But I’m also not buying from the marketplace or simmarket anymore unless I absolutely can’t get it anywhere else. That’s my only way to show my distaste for their policy to sell that kind of substandard stuff and not caring about intellectual property rights. Won’t change anything though … but makes me feel better

3 Likes

Pretty much exactly this. There will be scores of people who blast around in external view in their favourite airplane. And for them this may well be enough.

1 Like

How the hell do these charlatans get away with this ? And it’s in the Marketplace too which quite frankly is starting to resemble the Wild West, developer’s like these are just preying on gullible people who have no compulsion to do a bit of research before handing over the greens, Mscenery, Bredok, CaptainScam are an embarrassment to the Devs who actually put heart and soul into their products….but hopefully the more and more we complain about them the less product they will sell in the future (although I ain’t holding my breath)

2 Likes

I seen a post on it earlier. Someone had requested a refund.

Says enough really.

2 Likes

Oh yeah, its real bad. The sound is off and kicks in late. Fly’s like ■■■■. No way you can take off from an air craft carrier as it cannot build enough speed to take off even on the longest of runways.
MSFS needs to give refunds for this POS and yank it from the store before the XBOX release on the 27th. At 19 bucks Canadian its a rip off. I would pay $50 for a Warthog, this is not worth $5.

No way you can take off from an air craft carrier

The A-10 was not designed to do this and never has in real life, so other defects aside I hardly think you can fault the sim version for it. :wink:

3 Likes

I cannot even get enough speed to take off from a the Winnipeg International Airport. Its not throttling up hi enough. Something is wrong :frowning:

I just have one thing to say about this model: Where’s the cannon? It’s a crime to create an A-10 model and leave out the literally central part of the plane. I’ll wait until a more reputable developer creates it. Until then I’ll just keep flying it in DCS.

The Marketplace does not allow weapons on aircraft

=>

PS.: if you want fly A10 , do it in DCS ( A10A and full modelled A10C ) :wink:

I’ll stick with Dynamix’s A-10 Tank Killer:

Pretty amazing game for 1989! Looks like it holds up against this latest incarnation.

10 Likes

Bet this still has more functionality than the MScenery effort

Wow! That brings back memories!!

1 Like

Yes, it does. They don’t work, but they are there.

Never even knew a Warthog was in production…happiness levels through the roof as it’s one of my favourite warbirds ever, then I realised who released it and no, no ,no no and no a few more times just to say how much I meant no…these absolute rip off merchants ain’t getting a single penny off me ever.
In the grand scheme of things it probably means Jack ■■■■■ to them if one person doesn’t buy their ‘product’ but it makes me feel a whole lot better :beer:

1 Like

Apologies for a double post but was this released anywhere else before it hit the Marketplace? It came out of the blue and if true then it’s a free for all and expect to have all sorts of utter tripe being released to take advantage of gullible new X-box users…a bit depressing actually

Nope. It’s a Marketplace exclusive for now, at least.

That’s rather worrying going forward but hey, chasing the almighty dollar takes precedent I guess…and my new thread on how the Marketplace was becoming a bit of a joke was removed by the mods on here… Mr. Orwell, you’ll never know how correct you were!!

Ah yes, MS Scenery… feeding off the tears of buyer-regret for years.