Airbus A310-300

I thought I saw this toi. Ran a calibration but it just reverted to default in flight. I didnt have time to explore further.

Thanks. Sucks heavy duty

1 Like

Why not? sorry if this has been answered elsewhere
 thanks.

1 Like

Sorry for bombarding the thread with questions, but does anyone else have their camera views all mucked up on Xbox? As well, I don’t think there are any interior wing views

You can set your own wing views. Go all the way to the right window and then in the camera options change it to copilot, they you’ll be out of the aircraft cockpit, move around with the camera and set your camera in the keypad number you want. done

1 Like

Thanks. I’ll do that.

What an incredible downgrade in the Cessna textures with SU11! Why is noone talking about it?
Look at it! :wink:

15 Likes

They are under showcase camera, last two views

1 Like

We have made the A310-Enhanced available to PC users on the MSFS platform via the marketplace. Why is the A310-Enhanced not available on Xbox? This comes down to the fact we wanted both Series S and Series X owners to have the best possible experience on those platforms taking into account the user environment and creating a seamless product on the Xbox platform.

4 Likes

WTH ::
Its some kind of easter egg ? ::

Just found them. Thanks!

1 Like

A fs95 cessna cool!

It’s a Photoshopped image created by forum user @Parorng. It was the winner of last week’s screenshot competition, titled “40 Years of MSFS”.

3 Likes

xD no just an edit, I found it on reddit!

1 Like

Does this feature work for Xbox? I’d love to be able to use my Simbrief plans

With the MSFS servers going up and down today it’s been hard to confirm if it’s working or not.

2 Likes

both, angle of flap settings, wrong position, wrong movement, flap fairings inaccurate , many things, strobe reflections, winglet size, beacon reflection

That’s all I need to know that it’s “supposed” to work! Thanks! :+1:

1 Like

Not VR friendly, low FPS even in exterior views. Back to PMDG.
Are all those IFE displays in the back degrading performance?

2 Likes

I was able to load my flight plan from SimBrief on XBSS

4 Likes