Arcade players are annoying

What’s so daft about that, if you mind expanding on it?

@TropicoE

Why the outrage of people doing what they want to do? I might be daft, but I just don’t understand.

This is exactly what I would like to ask you too. :smiley:

Sorry, I disagree. This is not war thunder or pubg where we need ranked lobbies.

What are you disagreeing with though? That you don’t want MSFS to be gamified? Do you not enjoy the landing challenges and tutorials for example? What is there to loose for you or other players if there would be a platform/server/group for people who would like to do stuff according to procedures to the best of their abilities? You can still think of playin “unranked” or again - turn MSFS multiplayer completely off. Everything I suggest doesn’t take away from other players wanting to play in multiplayer however they want. That is the whole point of the TrueSkill/ranking math - to match other players with players who are on their skill level. In theory - when you match players with statistics - it is possible to approach the best multiplayer gaming experience possible for the players.

Btw… I’ve been a part of trying to create something like what I am talking about with @NguyenQHy & https://events.flighttracker.tech/ for about 6 months… Yes, it doesn’t have any of the gamification features (yet, anyway), but it does work very nicely for The ATC events I’ve been taking part in organising during the beta and now also the release: ATConnect. The Informal ATC Group

Feel free to join our next events and also our group!