Are Asobo and MS reading our comments here?

@ExpressTomato52 I’ve watch the SDK Q&A and Jorg was saying they’ve spent all morning reviewing the snaphot questions, and for the snapshots questions he was mentioning they read all comments in each related discussions. This would indicate they do read our comments.

However, I can’t ignore how many times we’ve seen post-Q&A comments about how it looked like they were like discovering the questions for the 1st time when asked by Jayne.

I’ve one such example about LOD problems:
Community feedback towards developers - #16 by CptLucky8

And another one in today’s Q&A when asked about profiling tools, where Eric didn’t seem entirely sure what this was about (X-Plane embedded profiler) and his answer was instead about what he was mentioning earlier in the stream, which is the upcoming memory profiling tool aimed to know whether you’re over Xbox RAM budget limit (not just this but the tool is aimed for this metric mostly).

For info, here is the question about Profiling tools (posted 22 days ago already and quite to-the-point):
Will we have performance profiling tool that helps add-ons to troubleshoot performance issues?