Asobo, you guys deserve some thanks!

Asobo is being fantastic! Thanks!! I’m loving this sim more and more as time passes. I’m so happy the days of microstutters and tweaking (xplane/p3d) are over. With the previous sims I never enjoyed flying as much as I do now. It’s a new era.

1 Like

Hear Hear! Have at er. Most of us are stunned with your work.
We’re the ones who matter. hehe
Fantastic job so far and remember to worry about the platform and the systems. Payware and freeware will do what they always have done.

1 Like

I’ve added a wishlist for this:

2 Likes

I just voted as you were typing this!

2 Likes

Yeah I too think they did a good job with this update. They fixed the thumbnails for community add-ons, made some nice improvements to the USA and I am seeing a few frames of better performance per second too. A slight issue with the menu popup resolution but they will fix that. Overall nice job Asobo.

Well the Airbus A320 is broken performance wise since last update:

1 Like

Strange as real world pilots reported it was over powered. I find it fine.

I believe it was overpowered indeed, I haven’t seriously checked the Airbus performance with the AFM before. I heard people complain about bad climb performance and not being able to reach cruise level after the update so I decided to check and it is definitely underpowered now.

Really great Q&A session today ASOBO (and Microsoft) … a whole mass of great questions answered with great, informative responses,

Thank You.

Especially impressed that Jörg was taking written notes .

Jörg, you may need a bigger sheet of paper next time, if the next Q&A is going to get extended to 90 Minutes :wink:

2 Likes

Seb looked exhausted! They need a break!

2 Likes

I bet he is … but he looked 100% happier and more relaxed, that he did 4 weeks ago.
Thats got to be a good sign…

1 Like

yes thank you devs :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

These are the kind of threads I like to read - positive and good manner!

1 Like

And lets not forget to thank Jummivana for putting it all together, and all the work she is doing after the Q&A to document and summarize it all.

3 Likes

No, no issues there, thanks for the help though. I had found them a while back.
I got the 787 working just now by deleting and re-downloading it.
It’s another odd one, because I’ve never touched the default folders.
I’m about to do likewise for the other two airliners.
That, combined with emptying and turning off my cache (which got rid of the stutters and freezes), might be getting me back up and running again.
Finger’s crossed!

I saw someone had a problem with the A320 autopilot turning left all the time and deleting/redownloading worked - which is, as you say, odd if you’ve never edited those files

1 Like

Thanks a lot ASOBO for taking my complaint about the A320 autopilot going crazy on USR waypoints. Now that the patch has broken the autopilot completely, the USR waypoint issue does not stand.

My AP on the 320 works no problem. Even managed to do this approach with RNAV.

1 Like

did you start on the runway? or cold and dark?

Cold and dark with flight plan made in world map in game.

1 Like