Back to Square One - “Please insert the Microsoft Flight Simulator Game Disc”

I’m laughing

ok, maintenance today

It got me wondering whether I could play Minecraft Dungeons with a yoke, and throttle. But sadly that has also disappeared from my installed list. :wink:

calm, it takes patience

Anyone have thoughts on what to tell the 180 passengers i’ve got sitting behind me waiting to go on their holidays?
“Please reboot all your devices and we can get going!” ?

2 Likes

Same problem here, cant start the game i bought :frowning: pls insert disk, what disk ??? it is a digital download.

you have to refund the ticket

I am having the same “insert disk” issue.
Everything is up to date, rebooted but nothing happens.
I have to stay grounded.

I have the disk version, but I’m getting an incorrect account sync message. Either way we’re goosed for now. Bedtime.

1 Like

If you reboot, or install any patches you might have pending then reboot, you will get the insert disk message afterwards.

problem with xbox support… https://support.xbox.com

Dear Microsoft, My simulator doesn’t run.

Thank you for contacting support - we are pleased to announce that there are 970 new airports released today and a twitch stream with Pilot Emilie.

Thank you … my simulator still doesn’t run…

2 Likes

Same here, digital purchase. Never had a disk…
Don’t think is windows update related, yesterday i updated without issues to the sim

1 Like

There is temporary outage right now see here below, no need to post anymore about insert disk\ game license error message.

Hey guys,

please vote here for a better DRM system depending less on a constant internet connection.

Suggestion for better DRM - Digital Ownership - Self-Service / Wishlist - Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums

Regards,
Sylvain

1 Like

How about none !

1 Like

Currently the Store and subscriptions services are experiencing outages. This may affect the Microsoft flight simulator marketplace and you may potentially experience login issues. The CM’s have been made aware, will update when possible.

Potential issues that have been reported:

“Insert Disc” error message.
“Game license cannot be authenticated” error message.

2 Likes