Discussion: September 17th, 2020 Development Update

The development update has been released:

Feel free to discuss the update here

3 Likes

It’s great to see some of the new issues being acknowledged quickly. I’m sure many of us would also appreciate a quick update, even if in the form of a hotfix, to address some of these.

Please also focus on download and installation issues - it’s clear that the download process is not very reliable for all users.

5 Likes

All it is is copy and pasted stuff no real acknowledgement.

5 Likes

Been waiting to see what their response today was going to be and have to say kinda disappointed. While I didn’t expect them to list every single issue they should have listed the major ones the update broke and when we expect to get a fix and all we got was some crappy fluff piece

7 Likes

No hotfix, no rollback, just more we are aware of the issue and and working on a blah blah blah. Don’t want to complain but it is ridiculous that they can’t even really acknowledge the issues and they can’t even give any information on a patch. A patch for something that should have had a hot fix issued today.

4 Likes

Great update. Good to see them acknowledging the bugs and good to hear another patch is in the works. Had a great flight to Washington in the Airbus with everything maxxed out. Keep up the good work!

2 Likes

Don’t want to complain

Your 3 other posts says otherwise.

15 Likes

All I noted were the screenshots - the update started and ended with screenshots.

Fitting for a photography game.

All I can say is: where’s my pizza?

5 Likes

I don’t particularly care either way, it’s working well enough for me to enjoy myself a lot and I’ve certainly gotten my money’s worth out of it, but this is barely acknowledging the obvious problems many people are having. Maybe tone down the boardroom marketing talk a bit in these things when so many users are so obviously dissapointed. Read the room guys :smiley:

3 Likes

Uh oh @simtom2. Looks like someone doesnt like us talking about food in here.

3 Likes

I’m glad you guys can take screenshots and post ridiculous videos on YouTube but I downloaded this “simulator” because of Microsobo’s claims that it was made for a flight simmer user who wanted completely realistic environments and aircraft systems.

4 Likes

Am I the only one annoyed?? All this update says is expect fix for some of the new bugs by next patch, and we don’t even know when next patch happens until they update us next Thursday! That’s insane. Fix the plane/game breaking bugs. Why do we have to wait a week to just know when it will be fixed?!

18 Likes

No your not the only one but apparently half the community thinks it was the best announcement in the history of flight simulator development updates. Can’t even call it a joke without getting flagged by these fan bois

3 Likes

You need to take a breather, step away from your computer and either ask for a refund, or find a new hobby while the sim outgrows these rocky starts.

We all want to play. The difference is how mature you are being, and the answer is close to none at all. So do you and yourself a favor, and get a happy meal, kid.

9 Likes

Can the team PLEASE confirm that they are aware of this game breaking issue (black/dim avionics): Black avionics screens after update

1 Like

hey delete FPS fix mod

2 Likes

I have NO mods. I did a fresh reinstall as well and the issue is still present.

1 Like

delete community folder, let the sim generate a new one upon start up

I’m happy to see that the completely unusable state of the A320 is chalked up to a “bit of turbulence.” I can’t wait till next week when we actually get a real update about how Asobo plans to make their sim in the least bit usable again for airliners.

Also that Textron video is a joke. You actually have the gall to publish a video about “everything you would operate in the real aircraft” when these are at best average default quality aircraft. Quit the marketing bull**** and fix the ■■■■ sim.

7 Likes