Discussion: Update #5 (1.10.7.0)

You can start by not seeking help in a discussion thread.

2 Likes

No, I’ll do it now

The first thing I noticed: no more “Press any key”

3 Likes

Can anyone confirm whether the 787-10 landing issue is fixed?

When I open the game just nothing happen the game doesn’t open and no error message.

Did you start the app as Admin?

weird, 6.47gb for me. but no press any key to start. that’s a start. see what i did there. ba dum dum.

1 Like

Can you check your event viewer to see if any exceptions are being thrown related to MSFS?

look in task manager, see if you have an existing MS Flight running that you need to kill. have you rebooted?

Yes, also tried to completely remove the game and re-install and still nothing happen.

You don’t need to do a clean install. It is definitely not necessary. Just launch the game and let it update itself. If you wanted to do a clean install, you’d have to do it every 2 weeks without any gains.

PRE patch i clicked the desktop icon and it could up to 2 MINUTES before the screen changed.
I did see my SSD was working though

Download counter needs work - currently 155/172 files at 7.52GB per totalizer on the right, but I already passed 7.7 GB. :grinning:

Yeah, this is a serious issue that Asobo needs to address immediately. Put the PRESS ANY KEY TO START back in the game! :rofl:

10 Likes

You should move them into a suitable drive capable of holding 30gb+ of addons. This has been an ongoing guideline to remove community folder addons from patch 1.

3 Likes

Isn’t it more convenient to temporarily rename the folder itself?

2 Likes

I have 2 questions since I am at work and can’t test myself but hopefully some of you can.

1.What do they mean by live weather not saving?
2. Was the live weather bug where you return to world map kills live weather fixed?

3 Likes

There are many alternatives. All get the job done. :slight_smile:

I completely missed the joke :rofl:

Awesome.
I like you to focus on moving more from gaming to simulation.

Ability that the captain decides when doors and cargo doors open and not the game.

The sound volume multiplied by 4 or 5.
Simmers need to smell the engine fuel.

Manage lightning in cabin, maybe in rainbow colors.

Henrik Nielsen is awesome in AI ships. That would be nice to Se some more life in the sim.

All the best

Julean