Drzewiecki Design - KEWR

KEWR is up on their page, I don’t see it for sale yet on the partners pages but guessing it’s coming very soon!

https://www.drzewiecki-design.net/prodKEWR_MSFS.htm

3 Likes

Ten people, ten months. If you check out the pictures in that announcement and their Instagram posts (1, 2, 3…there’s many more than this), you can see that the amount of detail at this airport is not to be believed.

5 Likes

Looks like it is going to be one of the most impressive releases.

Time ( few days hopefully) will tell.

1 Like

FSElite is calling this a “fifth beta”. They said that that was announced on their social media, but I wasn’t able to find that piece of information.

That looks even more detailed than KDCA or KMDW. With that much detail adjacent to Manhattan, anyone who has SamScene NY + RK Bridger stuff installed already might struggle with this one if they don’t have the absolute latest top of the line CPU and a 16GB GPU. Ugh.

3 Likes

That looks amazing, will definitely get it!

Drzewiecki Design Newark Liberty (KEWR) for Microsoft Flight Simulator - YouTube

2 Likes

It’s up on ORBX under “Coming Soon”

I have a 16gb GPU. With DD Chicago landmarks and KMDW I still run out of VRAM. I have to run the airport without the landmarks.
The developer seriously needs to optimize his work.
You’ll probably need a 3090,4090 to run it. Someone mentioned their VRAM surpassing 20gb :grimacing:

You’ve got other things going on then - I have his KMDW and Chicago Landmarks and they run fine with my 8GB 3070.

KDCA and KMDW run fine even in VR with my 3080 Ti… Gets a bit choppy I guess when taxiing back to the gate, but nothing that would indicate running out of VRAM.

You must be running 1080p. A 3070 would cripple on 3440x1440 or 4k. I run a 3440x1440 monitor :person_shrugging:

I’m running in 2560 x 1400 with a mix of (mostly) Ultra and High settings, but TLOD and Object LOD set to 100. Runs fine at 40+ fps for me in the PMDG 737.

Available now over ORBX at 35AUD, going to buy it now :slight_smile:

I’m seeing a price but no ability to purchase it.

Using ORBX Central and you can buy & install

Ahh, okay. I was just looking on the site from my phone. Let us know how it goes!

1 Like

Seems to be unavailable at the moment, getting an error “Product not found”

I just checked, don’t see it available yet either.

Yep, will give it another try in couple of hours, they’re probably uploading the package as we speak