EA Release: Working Title G3X Touch Discussion Thread

Probably nothing is wrong, you don’t see much of a difference, they look the same and the WT version adds next to nothing to the stock G3X.
It seems the WT team has given up on the G3X.

WT has not giving up, they work on the NXI and the G3X is in the pipeline.
(although I feel we have to wait for a long time until the NXI and G3000 have been updated)

I am having similar issues. I downloaded from thw WT site. I’ve actually deleted and re-installed thinking I may have screwed it up somehow. The problems I’m having is that the engine instruments do not show up and navigation/autopilot does not work.

Is it working ok with WU7 ?

Yes it does.

1 Like

stay without track up option, everything else looks like ok

Yes it works with WU7 but IMHO it adds nothing to the stock G3X to make it worthwile

I finally got around to flying the VL3 and immediately started looking for answers to some issues I was seeing. I.e. I could not get over 85kts, unless in a power dive, at full throttle and max RPMs. So I ran across the vl3rotax915 mod which also referenced the G3X mod. After downloading the latest versions, I ran them via MSFS Addons Linker, but only got blank screen on both displays as well as the other 3 LCD screens. I’ve uninstalled the WT 3000 official addon, removed all from my community folder and only added the vl3rotax915 and WT g3x mods via copying to the folder (not the linker app). Still nothing showing on any screens in the aircraft, stock VL3 or the VL3 915. Tried it on the XCub as well, no screen there either. Any ideas?

Assuming the mods were unpacked correctly to the Community folder, blank screens might be a sign of a Livery conflict. Remove any VL-3 related liveries and try again.

Confirmed no other packages loaded in the Community folder, only the G3X mod, also uninstalled all official liveries. No dice on the VL3 or XCub, before or after sim restart.
BTW, keyboard flying the XCub is no bueno.

Can you share a screenshot of your Community folder?

What would it take to get this working in the Parallel42 Freedomfox? Need this functionality :smiley:

I can not find the map menu in the G3X mod. It is in North up and I want to change it to Track up but have tried every button, touch area etc but no map menu. What am I doing wrong? please assist if possible.
Many thanks

There is no Track up option anymore and very little else which would be an inprovement over Asobo’s stock G3X.
That mod is a joke and completely neglected and I don’t understand why it is not pulled by the developers.

Because it’s still awaiting improvements to G1000 NXi standards. And it’s a big step up from the stock G3X inside the sim. Try flying the stock one and you’ll see for yourself.

Agree, it is an improvement over the stock G3X but mainly visuals.

I am a King Air driver and cannot wait for WT dealing with the G3X and if it will only be half as good as WT’s G1000NXi which is first class. Until then my King Air is parked in the hangar and I fly nothing else but the C208B with WT G1000 and the Longitude with the WT G3000.

Sorry, I may have missed something. Pulled from what? Is the G3X mod now in the marketplace with the G1000 mod?

Is this still ongoing? And is it planned to be made available to Xbox store like the NXi ?

Apparently they have no plans to continue with this ATM. I think they are working on other things in partnership with msfs. However as the king air glass cockpit is set up for a Collins proline perhaps they could adapt the citation upgrade for the king air instead?

2 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Working Title Garmin G3000 Discussion Thread