Fix Simconnect

Simconnect used to work OK but now causes a big FPS drop. Can this be fixed?

23 Likes

Did you send this to Zendesk?
I noticed that there is a warning from FSUIPC v7 that this happens and they are waiting for a fix too.

Is it fixed ? I can’ remembered if it was listed in the “know issues” : - Known Issues - and it’s not anymore now…

1 Like

It is reported and, as far as I know, it’s not fixed.

3 Likes

Still causing stuttering for me.

1 Like

The best thing we can do is continue to file Zendesk bugs.

2 Likes

Oh well i just received an kind-of automated answer to my zendesk ticket.
No message “oh yeah we know about that issue” but only basic Solutions were provided… from reinstalling msfs2020, to upgrading graphics drivers or run the sim as admin…

Also a simconnect issue is not listed on FAQs or known issues page.

1 Like

Yeah there are alot of things that are not listed on the list. I got the boiler plate answer as well. They’ll get eventually.

I just created the dxdiag and msinfo files and sent it to them.
Maybe its the default process to get to 2nd level support. We’ll see.

1 Like

Yes please fix simconnect for us hardcore simmers…

2 Likes

I also wait for a fix to the sim connect issue. Cant use vatsim, cant use my logitech g pro panels etc etc.

The issue has been acknowledged and hopefully fixed soon

5 Likes

Wonder how long this will take since it’s affecting a lot of things…

2 Likes

I think its a high priority as many 3rd part devs will be knocking on the door about it.

1 Like

It’s a good test to check how fast can be Asobo facing several products of MSFS eco-systems totally unusable.

I’m sure it’s not simple but a single bug passing thru the Q/A test has totally destroyed our customer/player/simmer experience.

3 Likes

It didn’t go through testing! the beta testers didn’t get this version to test. The beta was fine then they release a version that makes your systems useless !!

PLEASE FIX A.S.A.P.

Please add your +1 to:

if you haven’t already

THIS SERIOUS ISSUE NEVER EVEN MADE IT ON THE SERIOUS ISSUES TRACKER. SERIOUSLY !!!

1 Like

Plus 1. Many but preventing release of FSUIPC. LittleNavMap is unusable too.
Thank you.

I use FSE and LNM every day without noticing any problems, but of course our systems are different. In the alpha and beta I did not see problems either, had to install the simconnect files again for the release version.

It’s as if they didn’t test this during alpha/beta stages :thinking:

Makes one wonder if the tester program was of any use…

1 Like

Little navmap works fine if you change update freq to 1000ms and turn off show multiplayer/ai traffic

FSEconomy also works fine with the new client although it seems to cancel flights if you go to the options menu in flight or use active pause.

1 Like