FlightControlReplay V5 for MSFS

HI there are a lot of problems with it. For example I play what I recorded landing and I get some kind of jittery movement from a drone camera. From the external camera there is more or less smooth movement. What is your solution to the problem?
Thanks Dylan

[image]

Hi ! I m happy to help you ! I saw now your email was in Spam folder sorry ! I answer you via email thanks
F

Hello.

FlightControlReplay 5 is your companion tool in your flight adventures to enjoy your performance from other points of view in Replay, during takeoff, landing, air racing, exploration, and more !

But it is also enriched by the support of other third-party add-ons. Just Flight FS Traffic MSFS is one of them ! It brings a detailed and wide AI Traffic with realistic liveries from airlines around the world.

FlightControlReplay 5 has all the necessary features to allow to track the AI traffic operating around your current position, to switch view to follow them, and you can record them on video !

With my custom support in MSFS of Just Flight FS Traffic for FlightControlReplay 5, you can produce airplane spotting videos in the virtual airport of your choice. Be creative and enjoy the traffic !

Still 5 days left to take advantage of the current sale 20% OFF on FCR5 until May 08th 23:59 CET.

Picked up among content creators’ videos made with FlightControlReplay 5 :

X Flights
LFKJ to LFRN PMDG 737-700 TUI Airways | HD 1080p

The Flight Sim Deck
McMurdo Station | Antartica | 4K

CptUK
MSFS I Fenix A320 + Ops | Air Canada Rouge | Montreal - Quebec | HD 1080p

Hi Kartijno,

Looks this is a great tool you made!

Have a question about pricing. What I am wondering as new user, that updates for your software are free. Meaning, when I buy V5 and MSFS will be updated and because of that the tool doesn’t work anymore, I will get an update or fix for free?

Can imagine that for example V6 comes out with new functionality, this is then an upgrade and have the possibility as it is now from V4.5 > V5 a small amount needs to be paid for this upgrade.

Thanks for clarity!

Thanks for your clear answer. :+1:t2:

1 Like

Hi,

If you think that MSFS has been missing a replay tool, FlightControlReplay 5 has many features to cover your needs. And on top of them, you will appreciate that it is integrated with MSFS :

• from the tool bar FCR icon, call and hide your Replay tool
  • the user interface is then displayed directly as a transparent layer above your main flightsim window, so you don’t have to leave your session to start or load a Replay, to activate the Ghost Live or the Cinematic replay.

Watch the impressive Cinematic video showcasing the HPG 145 Helicopter add-on for MSFS :

Practically Geek
HPG H145 Helicopter | Hype Performance Group | Microsoft Flight Simulator [Cinematic Video]

AviationLads
MK-Studios - Philadelphia Airport | Microsoft Flight Simulator [Official Trailer] | 4K

Jakub
United B777 | TURBULENT APPROACH INTO PHILADELPHIA | 4K Ultra HD | Full Flight | 4K

Hello !

Important news for helicopter pilots in MSFS, with the release of the update V2.0 for Hype Performance Group H145. This very advanced simulation “comes with many new features, refinements and bug fixes - but most importantly our H145 now takes advantage of the native helicopter flight model implemented by Asobo in Sim Update 11 while also maintaining our custom stability and autopilot features that are found in the real world H145.”

For users of FlightControlReplay 5 who already got my last version March Update, your Replay tool is already compatible with the new helicopter model.

Custom support included for this HPG H145 v2 :

• Tablet integration of FCR5 Interface in the virtual cockpit : load/save replay, start/stop recording, Cinematic Replay, ReLive features are directly accessible
  • Pedals, cyclic and collective controls are actually supported for an accurate replay of your helicopter in MSFS

Watch more possibilities with FlightControlReplay 5 :

AviationLads
4Simmers - DC-3 Livery Pack | Microsoft Flight Simulator [Official Teaser] | 4K

Practically Geek
Transall C-160 | Azurpoly | Microsoft Flight Simulator [Cinematic Video] | 4K

E-Simulation Pro Indonesia
MSFS | FENIX A320 | Cockpit View Landing at Semarang | Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 | HD 1080p

Hello,

When you run a recording session of your flight simulator, you have to deal at the same time with the game window and with FlightControlReplay 5 interface.

2 Weeks ago, I reminded the capability to use the MSFS integrated interface of my recording and replay tool : practical and direct access for a quick replay.

In difference for a video production, you don’t want any other interface to be displayed in the final result. That’s why you will prefer to use the standard Windows of FlightControlReplay 5. And you will particularly appreciate how it can be customized, modified, to be adapted to your monitor layout, resolution.

You can switch between the three sizes available, and on top of it, you can also turn it in transparency mode. Limit the space used on your monitor, or keep the maximum size if you need all the buttons visible.

Watch some nice replays made with FlightControlReplay 5 and published last week :

AviationLads
Pixelplanes - Tecnam P2006T Livery Pack Vol. 1 | Microsoft Flight Simulator [Official Teaser] | 4K

AvGeek09
[MSFS] Nice Côte d’Azur to Barcelona El Prat - Airbus A320 - Easy Jet | Avgeek09 | HD 1080p

Keep Blue Side Up
Beautiful 4K approach into KJFK at dusk with lead in lights! | 4K

Hi, first of all, the flight control replay support responesed after long time, and I didn"t got anawer to my issue. I explaine again.
I check the replay results in editing software frame by frame and there is a lot missing frames (every second frame there is missing frame that couse jumpcut to the movie)
Sorry, for payware app I expect for smooth replay.
The big issue is by outside dron camera. The developer must fix that.
Other free software behave like flight control replay v5 so why I need to pay for a such add-on.
Your promotion video is not like the results you except in the replay mode.
Thenks
I hope I deliver the issue to understand.
Dylan

Hello,
I have to make very short reply because moderators require that it is not a support forum here. Please check manual page 18, and go to the menu Options, tab General, and at the sample rate record/play box, select Automatic or set a manual setting (with more performance impact with higher number of frames per second). Please prefer my email “support AT flightcontroltools.com” for tech support enquiries.
F.

This type of assistance you may respond to on the forum. If members need assistance on how to use a product, feel free to assist.

Support that is not allowed in the forums encompasses issues like handling a refund or transactions. Support that would normally be handled on a business end. Microsoft doesn’t want a business using this space to conduct that business.

The forum is a community forum. If members need help on how to use any MSFS related product, feel free to help. :+1:t3:

2 Likes

Appreciate the clarification. While NOT the case here, I do feel some developers mention the forum policies as a means to move customer problems away from these forums to less trafficked forums they moderate.

I’m happy to announce that FlightControlReplay is an exhibitor partner of FlightSimExpo 2023 (June 23-25), the huge conference to take place next month in Houston, Texas !

On Saturday 24 June, at SIMMARKET booth H3, will be revealed a much awaited feature for MSFS to be added in FlightControlReplay 5 with a free update for registered users.

FlightSimExpo 2023 confirmed +70 exhibitors on site, it’s the biggest flight simulation show to meet with professionals, developers and to have your hands on hardware and add-ons products to test !

Take your ticket at flightsimexpo.com , visit the booth H3 of my store partner SIMMARKET.com and follow the social medias during the event weekend to discover what’s coming NEXT !

Watch flight sim action recorded with FlightControlReplay 5 :

Blu Games
Beautiful Flight to Monaco GP! | F1 Logistics World Tour (R7) | HD 1080p

CptUK
MSFS I Fenix A320 + Vatsim | Eurowings | Cologne Bonn - Vienna Int’l | HD 1080p

Avgek09
[MSFS] Amsterdam Schiphol to Copenhagen Kastrup - Boeing 787-10 - KLM | Avgeek09 | HD 1080p

Hello,

Among the most spectacular features of FlightControlReplay 5, you really have to test PlayAsAI : simulate formation flight during your replay.

Record your flight path. And launch a replay with several AI aircraft following your exact flight path, up to 5 aircraft in each FCR instance.

Do you want a bigger crew ? Launch even more FCR instance, it’s unlimited.

You keep all the options available as in standard playing mode, to change the simulation rate on the fly or via the Timeline slider of the User interface to choose exactly where your AI Traffic can start his flight. Switch View and Aircraft Control are new options made possible in PlayAsAI mode so can watch one selected AI aircraft, and you can decide to take control of this AI aircraft too, at anytime during Replay.

Positions of the AI aircraft are customizable to select their offset distance and angle. Using several FCR instances is a also a good hint to launch several AI aircraft with a slight delay between each of them to produce an immersive video !

Let’s share some Flight Control Replay videos filmed by content creators last week :

AviationLads
MXI Design - Kalamata Airport | Microsoft Flight Simulator [Official Teaser] | 4K

Blu Games
Cheap Flight to Barcelona GP | F1 Logistics World Tour (R8) | HD 1080p

CptUK
MSFS I Fenix A320 + Vatsim | Brussles Airlines | Munich Airport - Bussels Airport - Munich Airport |HD 1080p

@Kartijno Hi! Did you look into the tiller issue I discussed earlier? Remember I told you that the tiller steering is not recorded but rudder is? So if you steer the aircraft with the tiller (airliners, Longitude, etc), while replaying, the nose landing gear remains straight and doesn’t swivel left/right. But if you steer with the rudder, it records the swivel.

You promised to look into it. Here’s the original post by me:

Hello,

It’s FSexpo week ! At Houston TX, FlightControlReplay 5 will be represented in site by SIMMARKET, booth H3. They will have special freebies for you with my brand logo ! Don’t hesitate to visit them.

FlightSimExpo 2023 will be at Lone Star Flight Museum on Saturday 24 and Sunday 25 June.

I have a big announcement for FlightControlReplay 5 that will be revealed during the event next Saturday 24 at 10:30am local (15:30 UTC). I just can tell this is about adding a feature that many simmers have been missing a lot for their Replay in MSFS.

Stay tuned to my social networks, check SIMAMRKET and Simflight news for more details. You can also watch the Live Streaming and all recordings of presentations by picking up your access at Watch Online | FlightSimExpo 2023 (in-site persons get free access to online videos).

In the past days, several popular video producers and streamers shared new content and still enjoy FlightControlReplay advanced features :

AviationLads
Navigraph - Explorer Tour: Houston, Texas | Microsoft Flight Simulator | 4K

Practically Geek
Microsoft Flight Simulator 2024 | A NEW Simulator | My IMPRESSIONS & THOUGHTS [LIVE Stream] | 4K

CptUK
MSFS I PMDG 737-800 + Skiathos Approach + Vatsim | Jet2 | Manchester - Skiathos | 1080p

Is there a way to record multiplayer flight ?

1 Like

Finally! A fly by view will be added in the next update of FCR!

1 Like

Yes !!! FlightControlReplay summer update will contains FlyBy camera !!! I m proud of it !!! :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

See trailer