FSLTL - FS Live Traffic Liveries is live!

Dr. Suess’s book says “oh the places you’ll go”. My rendition of how it plays to AI is “oh how little you know”. Some facts first:
The reality bubble radius of MSFS for traffic is about 30NM or less with about 20-25 if you’re on the ground In a areas like Chicago there’s still plenty of traffic. But will only show ORD traffic. So no MDW, MKE, etc…

The reality bubble for FSLTL traffic extends to the limit of 80 NM or so. In an area like Chicago, that’s a lot of airspace and so while you’re focus on performance at ORD, you’re also getting traffic for everywhere else like MDW, MKE, etc…

Fortunately I’ve done all the testing for you: Live real world air traffic in msfs...is it real?

So while you’re getting “better” FPS all of your traffic and FPS from those with your 100+ aircraft are all 1 airport. Meanwhile, FSLTL with your “worse” FPS and over 100 aircraft are realistically spread out to other airports and throughout the surrounding ORD airspace.

Here you get ORD with no aircraft but ORD. There shows 72 aircraft, yeah, all of those 72 aircraft are at ORD with only 3 on arrivals. FPS 35-40. The point where you see all the aircraft on arrival on the far lefthand side? That’s the spawn point for injection using MSFS Traffic :rofl:

Here’s FSLTL:

Same exact situation. Same amount of aircraft. FPS loss is no more than 5 or so making my average 30-35. All my 70+ aircraft aren’t just bundled to one singular airport.

Check your hardware or setup. Cuz something isn’t right.