GKS Mig-21Bis

Can you add option to hide nuke switch panel ?

1 Like

Happy to see the quick development work on the MiG!

Any news on when this will be released for sale on external websites? I keep seeing it being asked but missed, thanks!

Yeah, I even emailed asking about release to other websites and no response. Clearly they do not care to discuss this with potential future customers who may be turned off by this ignoring.

Sorry, been a little busy sending the first update to msfs marketplace.
I think it will take a couple of days for testing in ms and the update will appear on the market.

Regarding the version for third-party sites. We already have contracts with Simmarket and ORBX marketplace. Unfortunately, there were problems with payments to a Ukrainian bank. As soon as we solve this problem, the product will be published at that online stores.
According to preliminary estimates - at the end of next week.

As for the Xbox version, we are currently finalizing the controls for the Xbox controller. It will also be available next week.

7 Likes

Thank you very much!

I’m sure you’re well aware but updating your website and YouTube channels will give people a lot more confidence in the product which may mean more purchases. This forum is really the only place I can find some solid information on the product.

2 Likes

Great! Thank you for the update. Looking forward to purchasing and repainting the heck out of this sexy beast.

Great news about the Xbox controller. I refunded my purchase over the weekend, as using an Xbox controller on PC was very poor. Hoping for a big improvement on that front and I’ll consider it again.

Why do you fly with an Xbox controller? Just curious. You can get a decent entry-level joystick with buttons, a throttle, and a twist-grip for rudder for like $30 USD!

First update accepted for msfs2020 marketplase! should be released soon.

Release notes:

New features

Switching between modern radio stack and radar control panel
Top nuclear control panel can be turned on/off
Separate hot keys control for drag chute and droppable fuel tanks
Drag chute can be reload on the ground.

Bug fixes

Bug with reversed throttle controls on main joystick axes – fixed
Bug with drag chute deployment hotkey – fixed
Drag chute do not initialize from cold and dark - fixed
Wrong tooltips – fixed
Check Republic liveries - fixed

Known Issues

CTD at flight reload in 70% cases

7 Likes

Looking forward to the update! One thing I just noticed, is in addition to the drag chute not initializing from cold and dark, there are some gauge needle animations that seem to only be present when I start a flight on the runway. Not sure if that and the chute are related. I was start cold and dark so I never even knew of the needles shaking until I went to test the chute.

I like it as also other migs,

really very think about to buy it. It’s nice to think that if my true life way did another direction in 1987 then this is my irl fighter to fly, as czechoslovak army pilot :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I have waited long for this and I m super excited about the details and flight model, very few people are lucky enough to work with real pilots . that s the real deal when it comes to flight experience, good job but I m worried about one thing which i found to be very important in flight experience . The Sound . I know its too early but this thing need his original sound , it has its very special charm, people who knows mig 21 in real life knows what im talking about, so please take a consider to this :smiley: will make people very happy . In case you didn t had the chance to record, the guys from SimAcoustics make a very good job !!

2 Likes

They sell the Mig for P3D at OrbxDirect so i believe it will come to this seller :slight_smile:

Wow! You flew the MiG-21! That is very cool!!! :+1: :+1:

Not really.

That was only my dream after not went trough very hard examines and of course no health conditions expected from Army :wink: If I type something mistake, apologize.

2 Likes

Ohhhhh ok. :frowning: Well, at least we can fly it virtually!

1 Like

I’d love to see some repaints for this! One thing that always intrigued me about this plane was the vast array of very unique camo schemes.

1 Like

Hi everybody,

Does anybody know if this Mig-21Bis is coming to Orbx also?

Thanks!

Greetings

Matthias from FSVisions.nl

Flying Mig-21 over Caucasus

2 Likes