If you had the power to remove/add just one thing of the sim, what would that thing be?

I’d like to have

1. a screenshot key. It goes Ultra+ (all settings to max) then takes the screenshot, then restore the settings back to the old values.

2. a flight-recorder and playback mode

4 Likes

Really ? They included things that were not intended to function ? Those items usually do not turn , activate, light up, move etc. when we attempt to use them. We are all very aware of those things and they made it obvious the item was non-functional.
But, but when a core AP button or other in-cockpit item that turns, pushes, pulls or has other movement and has an obvious intended function but does not work, well that is what I would like added/fixed…etc.

What would I add?

AWIS and WATIR aded into the game would be nice.

But, tbh, I would love to the all the missing things added into the game before there is something new added. Example: I’m flying in Australia right now and every rural airport I’ve flown into, has had his R-NAV approaches missing.

For me it would be zoom for VR.

Agreed IL love explosions like if u crash lol

Remove the avionics blackout/CTD bug for airliners!

flight dynamics… general aviation planes feel like paper airplanes in MSFS… the GA planes have no ‘weight’ to them like they do in real life, rudder touchiness on takeoff is also an issue.

Sincerely,
Pilot with many many hours in a 172.

5 Likes

A single high fidelity airliner on Xbox.

Turn of the lightning, please. Nothing like flying in partly cloudy skies with Thor raining down thunderbolts out of the blue sky.

6 Likes

Add: An economic simulation like ATS does. Buy planes, hire people, buy hangars.

2 Likes

The Job Board from Microsoft Flight 2012.

You select an airport, it offers a variety of “jobs” like charter flights and cargo hauls to various airports. Very simple but adds a bit of structure to the sim.

This thread about sums it up:

active helipads, in their proper locations (that includes any payware scenery), so we helo-folk can start a plan on them… oh, and make sure no planes appear on them.

Flight dynamics, especially at lower speeds (takeoffs/approach/landings).

4 Likes

Remove the current SDK and replace it with a perfect one that all third party devs could easily work with.

-So we get more and better aircraft
-So we get addons like GSX that I miss so much from FSX
-So we get virtually integrated replay function
-So we get upgraded third party weather

Etc
Etc

2 Likes

Thats not Just one thing…thats lots of things Bwhahahahahah!

ADD: Sunglasses in VR
REMOVE: CTD

2 Likes

Add good ATC
Easier said then done but would love it anyway.

7 Likes

Neofly does that, try it

No its different. There are no pre-requirements necessary in MS Flights jobbaord. No need for money or other restrictions. NeoFly has many restrictions.

Add the Embraer ERJ 145 to the default fleet so we have a default jet aircraft that would work for the 45-50 seat range because there’s a lack of aircraft choice for that category and that would also fix the default traffic problems at the smaller international airports so Citations don’t spawn in as regional jets the erj 145 could be spawned in for traffic in which it would add more aircraft and life to the airports

1 Like