IndiaFoxtEcho F35 Lightning

Thats what I did and it worked

Very strange…on mine it does it automatically in my Addons Linker copy of community folder…

updated and can’t get off the ground now … says MFSOV closed …???

its one of my fav fighter jets for the sim,

have you tried opening the MFSOV ? (click on it)

If you mean the MFSOV on the extreme right hand section of the display , yes , I click it , says “confirm MFSOV closed” but never an open

also have YELLOW GENER LOW light

That’s the fuel valve. Do you have a hotkey for Toggle Engine Valve selected? You’re probably tripping it closed.

MIne is now doing the same, if I move the throttle forward after engine start the engine shuts down with MFSOV tripping. I have constant issues with this aircraft, the AP is absolutely terrible, flight control issues etc etc.

The F-35 works perfectly fine with SU10. The video was recorded with 1.1.2 of the aircraft but I tried the latest version 1.1.7. and it works exactly the same. Just don’t forget to click on the “MFSDV” button on the touchscreen prior to engine start, otherwise you don’t supply fuel to the main engine. You can see how I switch it on at 0:25. It’s open and ready when you get the yellow/black border around it. If you still get the little message “MFSDV Closed” displayed over the fuel tank graphics, you are NOT ready for engine start. And that “Closed” message is not the clickspot. You need to click on the MFSDV button below and to the right of the fuel tank graphics.

Does anyone know what the binding button for Stovl and hover are now. I went to fly and my buttons no longer work. not sure if something changed, as I used to be able to adjust those with my HOTAS…

Thanks for you help!!

1 Like

Where can I find a changelog for the update? Curious about what changed.

Stovl is tailhook

1 Like

It’s in the manual, i don’t remember the exact bindings, but they changed the Stovl binding for sure.

Hello…does your HMDS work??

Yes, it does. You can see in my video that I switch it on and that it works.

Of course it’s still only a HUD and not really helmet mounted in MSFS. :wink:

Thanks, that did it… I was not sure if it was something I had done…. I also downloading the newest manual for anything else…

Happy flying!!!

1 Like

Shouldn’t the hmds work with SU10…

Yes, it works.
But you have to activate it by calling the Menu (upper right part of the cockpit display).
In the menu there’s an option which allows you to set the “HMDS to boresight” (which is the default setting) and works just like in previous SU versions and new “HMDS” which allows you see information wherever you look.

2 Likes

Ah, cool, didn’t know that. I have to check that out tomorrow.

1 Like

It would have been nice if we could turn the HMD on but keep it off from the canopy directly in front of you. Now the same information is being displayed on top of each other.

1 Like

Received version 1.1.7 through marketplace today. Unfortunately the aircraft still randomly stops following the gps route (the purple line) on the VFR Map.