List of Xbox friendly airports that people have actually used?

I’m looking for a list of Xbox airports, up to date SU10 or SU 9 that are actually tried and tested with a flight plan.

I can start with a couple:

Pyrg Edinburgh
Aerosoft Vaernes
Justsim Helsinki

1 Like

I could have sworn there was an entire shared document that compiled all sorts of add-ons tested with Xbox.

That thread has to be around here somewhere.

Here it is:

1 Like

Yep but how up to date is it? Some of those airports could go back several updates.

Uk 2000 airports work fine I have all of them. Manchester airport by macco simulatons 50/50. Some that dont work

Ibiza iniscenes
Bristol airport pilot plus
Doncaster airport
Mallorca palma just sim

I seem to be able to get CTD at almost any 3rd party airport on my series x. In fact I get them at Asobo airports too (just CTD at Asobo LFMN in A320 on short final). And I get them at other times too, even on beta .21. It’s better than SU9 for sure but still a long way to go to be acceptably stable.

Performance is generally very good with SU10, much better than 9.

1 Like

Wellington, New Zealand is good. I haven’t tried the other third party NZ airports (there aren’t many).

Did Flytampa Sydney get pulled from xbox?

Im sure I bought it on xbox first but I cant see it.

Jersey and Edinburgh work well for me.

1 Like

Manchester Macco Simulations and Barcelona by LVFR work fine for me!

1 Like

Ive posted a list so far from my testing this week for xbox if anyone is interested. Post 71

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/request-microsoft-asobo-to-revisit-consumer-rights-on-marketplace-content/543013/18

I’ve never had a problem with the Vancouver International Airport (FS Dream Team, I believe) available in the sim. The Orbx Ketchikan airport is good too.

1 Like

i bought many of the cheap small brazilian airports from geardown simulations and rmstudios and never had any issue with them

Thanks for supplying the list as I missed that before. I previously had more CTDs where I had airports/scenery in a busy area (i.e. New York, Chicago).

Since the latest update, I’ve had way less issues with CTDs on my Series X. Also going forward I think developers will be able to test on XBox and see if they have to supply a slightly watered down version, so hoping we won’t run into issues anymore.