Live Q & A via Twitch

It’d be great if they could take a look at the full question thread and suggestion posts like this Improve AI Traffic at Airports and in The Air.

That way they’d have a pretty clear list of what the community would like answers to and the issues we perceive and possibly answer point for point.

Mind you, the lack of liveries and accurate models IS absolutely very important for AI traffic, so I don’t judge their answer bad at all. We simply would like more information more in depth about a broader look at the topic’s various aspects.

Also, by the love of all that’s holy, when they implement the new AI models they are talking about, please make them easy for the users to repaint. Large contiguous surface should be contiguous in the texture as well. There should be no mirroring on any painted surface.

I know the devs want to license every livery, but I can guarantee there will be some missing. Special and new liveries are created often, and making repaints easy will let the community integrate your work. The current AI aircraft excluding the 320 model are impossible to repaint correctly for 90% of the airlines out there due to a mix of messy texture mapping and mirroring.