Livery Discussion | Discuss Liveries Here!

If I have time I will give it a proper look tomorrow. It was just something to help me tweak my existing livery really.

If you can provide the steps you used to make this UV map for the TBM 930, I would love to help get a template together and possibly start exporting more.

Watch the video in that topic.

1 Like

Can someone make a 787-10 livery for Cathay Pacific?! They’re apparently going to swap out a few of their 777X orders for 787-10s as a stop gap for the delay.

1 Like

United Airlines 787-10 repaint are avalaible.

Simply unzip the downloaded .zip file in your Community folder of your MSFS directory, if you don’t know how to find it, see this video.

Download => https://flightsim.to/file/221/united-airlines-b787-10-new-colors <=

2 Likes

If anyone could make a 787 livery for Air Europa that would be amazing!

I tried to replace these files into Texture.BA as I have Megapack V8, but now I don’t have any British Airways plane. There’s no plane. Any suggestions? Thanks.

you must have probably copied Texture CFG file as well as textures.

Texture CFG for the megapack looks like this

[fltsim]
fallback.1=…\texture\DetailMap
fallback.2=…\texture\Glass
fallback.3=…\texture\Interiors
fallback.4=…\texture
fallback.5=…\texture

Where is my Texture.cfg looks like this.

[fltsim]

fallback.1=…\Asobo_A320_NEO\TEXTURE
fallback.2=…\texture\DetailMap
fallback.3=…\texture\Glass
fallback.4=…\texture\Interiors
fallback.5=…\texture

Do you see the difference ? So, if you want to use this together with Megapack, you need to only copy the textures and leave your cfg file, you can just edit it and make sure you have these lines above.

Please let me know if it helped.

Also, try to use my texture as standalone, it may work along the megapack but I haven’t tested it together with it.

Thanks. Yes I did replace it initially as I didn’t see the note, but then I put the old files back as I saved a backup. So I had put the original textures.cfg back in but unfortunately it still doesn’t work.

I could try it as a standalone. Is this an easy install or would I need to edit layout.json files?

you don’t need to edit anything. Please let me know how it works standalone.

Is the 787 texture folder drop in method possible for A320 and 747? it seems 787 textures can easily just be dropped in individually, but wondered if you can do the same for the 320 and 747 liveries?

Liveries for B787 work fine here but for the B747 one side of the fuselage is mirrored.

I remember a few FSX aircraft I had when I worked with the paintkits and textues, some required to mirror all scripts one side of the fuselage textures. for example left side would be same orientation as right, fuselage nose facing same direction on left and right texture, if nose was facing toward left of screen, left side kept script intact as if you could read it on screen, but when editing the right fuselage file, just simply had to flip the script around before pasting it on the fuselage in the script layer. Is this perhaps what the 747 has? honestly I painted many planes in FSX and used posky, captainsim, pmdg paint kits, it made it so much easier especially with layers and masks. The Asobo stuff looks much complicated, but reminds me a lot of the default FSX aircraft textures which were not really so good and especially at trying to customize. I hope down the road 3rd party aircraft come perhaps with new paint kits. Maybe a perfect FSX converter will come along that can properly transfer animations, lights, textures, and avionics in the virtual cockpits, plus working flight config file.

Thank you very much :ok_hand::+1:

if anyone to make three 787 liveries for Aeromexico, Avianca and LATAM to fly the Latin America skies!!

1 Like

Carter, can you please help me as well? All my steam is on my E drive. Trying to figure our how to install a new A320 livery. . . Thank you!

Would love to see a more detailed/accurate easyJet livery at some point on the 320!

1 Like

Yes it works perfectly as standalone. I installed your latest version. Looks fantastic.

Thanks for your help and great work on the livery.

Turkish airlines 787 please! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi to all! Any solution on 747 inverted textures on the rigfht side of the aircraft?