METAR keeps disrupting the weather/ bugged weather/Cumulus/CB clouds only/no medium to high cloud coverage

Well since there was zero discussion of weather on todays Dev Q and A on May 03, 2023, and since my flight today handed me yet another example of anemic and weak high clouds, I will make this post.
Heres what I saw today that shows it still needs fixing:

The sim used to do a good job with higher overcasts/cloud decks.
Here are some related threads:
High clouds overcast and local convection, where are they? - Bug Reports & Wishlist / Weather & Live Weather - Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums
No high altitude clouds or layers of stratus with Live Weather anymore - Bug Reports & Wishlist / Weather & Live Weather - Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums
Sim now seems incapable of rendering overcast using live weather - Bug Reports & Wishlist / Wishlist - Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums
Clouds are too transparent - Bug Reports & Wishlist / Weather & Live Weather - Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums

I’m really tired of voting so hopefully this post will serve as at least one noticeable vote.

I really do not understand why it is so hard to bring back something we once had.

20 Likes