Now waiting for Hotfix 2

Fix list wish:
Anti Aliasing inprovement
Sky/ground colour flying from above seems off, after SU5. SU4 had better contrast.
Black Shark AI buildings looks downgraded and even flat from above.
Xbox controller White dot is destroying immersion. And screenshots. Do i have to say more?

It took Asobo a few days to fix Hotfix 1 problems. I wonder how fast Hotfix 2 can arrive. We are not done yet that for sure. Please add your concern and problems you faced so far.

43 Likes

A few threads claiming the altitude and live weather bugs are still not fixed? Is this real?!?!

23 Likes

I get still crash to desktop. sometimes after 5, sometimes after 20 minutes of flying.

18 Likes

Yes they are real, I experienced it myself. I literally had to close the sim and end my flight in mid air due to the issues.

6 Likes

Probably won’t be till Monday or Tuesday. I doubt they will work on the weekend

1 Like

No more “fixes”. Just give us back SU4

64 Likes

So annoying and frustrating.

6 Likes

We can’t go back to SU4 because it would mess up the Xbox since it is all the same code.

1 Like

True…but the xbox users are paying a cheap monthly price. We purchased the full thing before even release. :frowning:

15 Likes

I would suggest you log into your Microsoft account and against the game you can log a poor performance report.

I’ve done this and requested a refund though I doubt I’ll get one.

9 Likes

OK, per the wonderful @Jummivana here’s an update – at least they’re aware of it and will fix it soon!

4 Likes

Says they’re testing. After this week that is meaningless.

8 Likes

honestly, I know that some aren’t experiencing issues with the update. that said, it seems that after every update, WU or SU, something goes wrong for people. Fixes that were suppose to be fixed but weren’t. Flight dynamics broken by incorrect flap settings, etc. It all boils down to quality control. Microsoft, now that the Xbox launch has happened, please give Asobe the time to release quality update. Ditch the road map.

4 Likes

You could of done the same thing on gamepass

Last August before it was available? I wish.

CTR+E still don’t for TBM (autostart engine)

3 Likes

I also can’t be doing with going back to SU4 & the dodgy framerate. Sod that

Longitude Speed strip colors gone. No longer shows at what speed flaps can be deployed, stall speed, over speed.

2 Likes

Recently arrival and departure airports history not saved, but I think this was broken before SU5.

2 Likes

No Realtime Airline traffic showing up anymore. I see other players, but no scheduled airlines.

6 Likes