Official Discussion: January 27th, 2022 Development Update

they dont hype, the user does that.
customers are not very savvy, thats clear.

hype el creates the marketing department, not customer

You’re not excited by another Pilatius?

Seriously though I am so bored with the abysmal selection of planes on Xbox. Not only is the quantity terrible, but the quality is absolutely horrendous. Look at the A-10, F22, and Felon. If these are able to get into the marketplace, then what is the holdup for other planes?!

Oh, I checked new aircrafts in detail and found that Fouga Magister looks promising :slight_smile:
My apologise.

Sorry if this has been asked already. What time is the world update 7 available in the UK please

Same time like everywhere else on this planet: 2100 zulu time :wink:

2 Likes

Is there also going to be a delay for the SU8 beta that was to begin shortly after the release of WU7?

2100 Greenwich Mean Time

Interesting you left out DCS. Was it because DCS is a game and not a sim?

What on earth has that to do with anything?

1 Like

I believe DCS is an entirely different conversation.

1 Like

Zulu and GMT are the same thing.

:roll_eyes: Xbox **IS **real simming

1 Like

Easy answer: what you mentioned are simple aircraft (in Sim, not irl).

The more simple an aircraft is the more easy it can be handled by the Xbox S and the more fast it will end up in Marketplace. Other aircraft have to be adapted and optimized which work easy on some PC with a video card twice the price of the Xbox X.

Also aircraft which even require code to run outside of the core sim have special restrictions on the Xbox as a closed system. So it’s about testing, changing and banning in worst case.

Question when is just bug sim update? coming

March 1st, I believe.

1 Like

I hope they fix the ctds

Unfortunately, from my reading and their commentary in this last Q&A, the CTDs are so incredibly varied, with so many different conditions that it sounds like Asobo are struggling to replicate them in-house.

This community really needs to work on narrowing down what are the consistent, reproducible CTDs and document those reproduction steps in a clear manner, so Asobo can have a better sense of what to do.

3 Likes

Hear hear, we need more forum discipline. Less emotion, more facts. Something like that was also said by Jorg during the last Q&A. He put it to Jayne to fix this.

2 Likes

Only almost. Zulu and UTC are synonymous. GMT can differ by fractions of a second. GMT is a time zone while UTC is a time standard. In aviation and computing UTC is used.

3 Likes