Official Discussion: March 10th, 2022 Development Update

Check out the latest Development Update here:

Please use this thread for feedback and discussion. Thank you!

No mention of the Xbox 1.23.13.0 mystery update?

7 Likes

@Jummivana I’m seeing an extra “Screenshot b” between the screenshots by PipsPriller and Deltogi.

1 Like

Kodiak 100 for Xbox :grinning::grinning::grinning: let’s check some reviews

1 Like

Very worried no mention of the random xbox update. For an update that size we should be told. I thought Microsoft were keen on telling folk not to make changes to their system don’t have the information about.

Otherwise glad that we have the kodiak on xbox now. Hopefully they fix encryption on the F-35 so that comes soon.

Still hoping for LJLJ and LLBG before end of the month but given how long been waiting starting to wonder if have even been approved despite being great airports

3 Likes

Its a superb add on. Truly great. Twin Otter and that are great for low flying. It should have the passengers and cargo visuals too (i.e add some weight in a seat and a passenger appears)

Is that THE Kodiak? Insta buy.

1 Like

If it’s like the PC experience it is superb. Big step forward for XBox, let’s hope everything will work on XBox (not like the DC-6 release…)

Feedback: The Update Blog is nothing more than a COPY AND PASTE and change some images that, as time goes by, makes the reading very dull, don’t you think?

Discussion: Things happen, users complain in many ways and you (Asobo/MS) ignore it, leaving all the explosion of the forum to the forum moderators.

For my part, we have a chasm between what we really need and the current status of MSFS. Since it’s a 10-year project, is this how long I’ll have to wait for something better? If it’s only at the end of 10 years… we’re lost… This makes me very sad, because the whole team, as much as Jorg, Seb and Martial only choke in answers, always pushing the resolutions very politely forward.

And what can we help more than we help, with the Beta Tests that don’t help much, with the Zedesk tickets that get closed as soon as they’re sent?

I think it’s time to create a more active team to listen to our reports left here on the forum.

With all due respect, this is my honest opinion.

Greetings :vulcan_salute: :wink:

15 Likes

The two VR sections haven’t changed for months, it’s basically useless showing them every week.

5 Likes

Well said!

5 Likes

Any screenshots of the cockpit?

I’m more of an airliner guy, so I didn’t even notice it in the blog…too busy checking for the CRJ! :blush:

ive got it on pc bud not xbox

2 Likes

How about an actual response to why there was a mystery update on Xbox yesterday instead of remaining silent and hoping it all goes away.

1 Like

I sincerely believe that this is too big for them (although they never admit it) they have many open fronts and they look very lost, just listen to how they respond in the Q&As.

7 Likes

Huh, just got the kodiak on xbox, loaded a flight and instant CTD, if that’s the term for xbox hard crashes. Going to try again but not a good start. Is a brilliant plane so hope can figure the reason fast.

Just seen the F-35B on PC is added. Really disappointed Xbox users get left behind still (basically no progress given cab buy on PC already) due to encryption issues :confused:

That’s not good. Please report back any developments, please.

Okay, so I restarted my console and loaded while was typing that and getting the support ticket up incase and it seems to of loaded this time alright so hopefully it’ll work for my whole flight :’)

EDIT: Okay, so a quick flight as its very late where I am, and it all worked great for me! An absolute joy to fly.

On the CTD. I did load into the Pipistrel to check something that popped into my mind, to instantly have the same crash as with the Kodiak the first time so I’m concerned there’s more instability issues now because only the T-45 for some strange reason has given me CTDs before but this is now 2x in as many flights

1 Like

I am at the 3rd crash in a row, just before the flight finish loading it crash

Don’t even know if it’s the kodiad or not at this point though it’s the first time experiencing something so extreme; as now I can’t really play at all

there’s somethin weird going on, it also gets stuck now at the initial loading before getting into the game

1 Like