[OFFICIAL] Jan. 21st Dev Update Screenshot Challenge

Hi everyone,

We love all the screenshots we have been currently seeing in the Official Screenshot Thread. Thank you to those who have been posting there as we enjoy sharing your shots every week on the Dev Update.

This week we would like to try a screenshot challenge! The idea is to collectively explore different parts of the world together - areas that may be very familiar to you or perhaps a new place you have never flown before. Feel free to find others to fly with to capture the challenge, or go solo!

The Challenge

Snowy Paradise: Capture a screenshot in Canada that includes snow or ice.

Rules

1. Any time of day
  2. Must be in Canada
  3. Weather must have ice or snow
  4. Default aircraft and liveries

The rest is fair game! Feel free to submit as many as you want. Use your creativity! We will pick the top 11 screenshots. 1 will be featured as the main photo of the next dev update and the other 10 will be featured in the community section.

Suggestions

As an FYI, we will be flying over Canada on January 15th on our Official Twitch Stream for our weekly community fly-in. If you haven’t found a good reason to join and fly with us yet, consider joining! All skill levels welcome.

How To Submit Your Screenshot

Just post them below here in this thread. :slight_smile: Thank you for participating and have fun!

Note: This thread is for screenshot submissions only. Unless you have a particular question about the challenge, please do not engage in casual conversation here. Thank you!

12 Likes

Trans Canada highway in the Rockies near Canmore, Banff, area. (51.326421,-116.182065).

3 Likes

7 Likes

4 Likes

Might wanna re-read the rules :wink:

1 Like

Oh sorry, i didnt read the title, just removed the shots, thanks for the advice

3 Likes

Was a bit lazy so I chose Stewart let me double check to make sure its not Alaska oh it isn’t!

2 Likes

Montreal expecting a snow storm this Sunday!

See also:

7 Likes

On approach to snowy Montreal.

2 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

More photos of the Trans Canada Highway near Banff Canmore, Alberta.

3 Likes

1 Like

Hi all, here a list of my best pic!

As always no filter, just a bit of contrast added, by Nvidia Shadowplay… Hope you like! :wink: :upside_down_face: :blush:

7 Likes

Does icing count as ice? :slight_smile:

Today, somewhere between Quebec and Montreal

2 Likes

Parked on a mountain clearing overlooking Kelowna, BC

5 Likes

Whistler, British Columbia, Canada

1 Like

Here are some of my best shots!

2 Likes