Patch 2 - Controls sensitivity settings not showing

I have reported this on zendesk.
Can anybody confirm that sensitivities dialog is empty?

44 Likes

Yeap, everyone in the Discord server is reporting this issue. We need a hotfix asap, that’s a big one.

7 Likes

Everyone on Flight Simulator Discord group is having the same problem. This really needs to be hotfixed!

2 Likes

One of the mods in the patch feedback thread has also reported the issue to the dev team.

1 Like

same here!

1 Like

In this same boat.

2 Likes

Thanks everyone. It has been added to the official “Known Issues” page, linked at the very top menu bar on the forums.

5 Likes

Hello! As stated above, I have added it as a Known Issue. The team is aware. Thank you! Sorry all

Sensitivity

• Sensitivity screen empty/blank when opened–prevents adjusting of axis sensitivity and dead zone.
14 Likes

I haven’t tried the patch yet. Is that mean our sensitivity settings are also reset, or just can’t see and adjust anymore? If it is back to 0, there is a huge problem.

1 Like

That is my question too. Unplayable if so… this is teaching all of us patience :slight_smile:

Perhaps roll the patch back? Until sens is fixed.

Same here, and I tried every combination I could think of…CH yoke and peddals

Doesnt feel like it reset, just no option to adjust it

7 Likes

This is something that needs to be hotfixed very soon. This is a core control in regards to flying.

1 Like

Please hotfix this issue asap. Its a big problem.

2 Likes

It’s fundamental. Especially given the eventual port to Xbox. We can’t be expected to wait until end of October for the next patch.

3 Likes

me too , fix as soon as possible pls. It’s a very big issue

Title says it all. I was hoping for a fix for the analog rudder controls in the new patch today, but now there is no sensitivity control for my xbox one controller at all.

The sensitivity section is blank.

Unbelievable.

I really hope there is a fix for this. The game is borderline unplayable without everything set to -80 to begin with.

13 Likes

Oh boy…

Microsoft controller for a Microsoft product.

7 Likes

Same here :sob: :sob: :sob: :cry:

Please add a vote button to the thread

And open a Zendesk issue with your screenshot

2 Likes