Patch 2 - Controls sensitivity settings not showing

Hi! Unfortunately this is a known issues and is set to be patched in the next update.

Sensitivity

• Sensitivity screen empty/blank when opened–prevents adjusting of axis sensitivity and dead zone.
4 Likes

It’s gone for all controllers.

7 Likes

Oh great, so a month before my controller works well enough to control a plane.

5 Likes

I really hope there is hotfix for this, this is not a minor issue…

5 Likes

You have to be kidding, right?

2 Likes

what the…?

2 Likes

What? Wait a month for fixing it? Can’t fly without adjusting sensitivity. So sad…

3 Likes

As a turnaround:

I’ve edited directly the file containing the Xbox settings
The file is located in:
AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\SystemAppData\wgs

There’s a folder with a lot of numbers.
In this folder, several subfolders with numbers.
In those, there are files with name containing numbers. One of them is a XML file containing all the settings in text.
Find the file, inside, you’ll find a section for the X, Y, rX, rY axis settings:

Edit the AxisSensitivity and AxisDeadZone to match your previous preferences

32 Likes

after the update i lost the sensibilty that i had set before so it waas impossible to fly the a320 neo…
does anyone have the same issue?
thanks

2 Likes

Hello guys! Does anyone else have this problem after the update? It felt like my stick was too sensitive, so i naturally tried to change the sensitivity. Before the update it was set at about 70% and now it feels like it is reset to 100%. As you can see in the photo, I can’t adjust the sensitivity anymore.

5 Likes

Same issue

2 Likes

Same issue

2 Likes

this is going backwards… $140 for this…

7 Likes

Same here, with the current settings it’s pretty much impossible to control an aircraft. Can’t fly until this issue gets fixed.

7 Likes

Triggers are axis, they are not buttons. We really need to adjust sensitivity, no one can really fly this sh… you know what i mean.

1 Like

Who do they have testing these patches?!!? Sensitivity is huge.

8 Likes

I wonder what kind of professionals are working with microsoft right now, it seems to be pretty simple to fix it, and I am glad that we have people like Pieloth to look for us community, customers and enthusiasts.

Microsoft, triggers are axis, they are not buttons! Please!

Thank you Pieloth!!! You are the Boss!

2 Likes

Same issue. Please fix ASAP!!!

3 Likes

For people with the Steam version, the files to edit are in:

\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\MicrosoftFlightSimulator\Input

The files are:

XInput_Gamepad.xml
XInput_Gamepad_Alt.xml

The lines to edit are the same as Pieloth’s above.

The location of the SteamLibrary is where you have it set in Steam.

Edit: This is only for the Xbone controller. If you have a different one, then the file may be different.

6 Likes

Are you flipping kidding me! It needs fixed now! This release is a flipping joke.

6 Likes