Payware Bell47G By FlyInside Available now

Hi Rick, it would be nice if you could save videos from your livestreaming at twitch, so that we can watch the stream or stream highlights later.

3 Likes

Since we havenā€™t finalized all the art and systems yet, weā€™re not saving video. My flights are really part of the testing process and weā€™re letting you all ā€œtake a peek.ā€ Of course, we take all comments during the process. And, in fact, have incorporated many of your suggestions into the model already.

Post release we will keep doing just that AND posting post-flight videos.

Thanks!!

Rotor Rick

1 Like

Looks very good.

Wait, ā€¦ what about the untalented artists??? Can we use it too???

4 Likes

Well Iā€™ve been using it so yes, untalented also :slight_smile:

Tony

2 Likes

Can you say anything about release date?

3 Likes

Hi Everyone!
I will be streaming the latest version of the FlyInside Bell 47G2 Helicopter via twitch tomorrow at 6PM Eastern US time. (2200 Zulu)

and if youā€™d like to talk back live please join our DISCORD server and enter the ā€œStream Talkbackā€ channel

Youā€™ll be able to ask questions live via voice or in the chat windows in real time.

Join us!

See you there,

Rotor Rick

1 Like

Hi Rick,

is there a chance that you save your stream on twitch so we could watch it later? 2200z is midnight for me and thatā€™s impossible working in early shift unfortunately :smiley:

We are targeting release by end-of-April!

9 Likes

Sorryā€¦ weā€™ll try and do an earlier stream over the weekend. As I mentioned before, these are really just development ā€œsneak peeksā€ and the art and flight characteristics are not finalized yet. Weā€™re giving the community the ability to make comments and suggestions now. So no recordings yet. Once itā€™s released, there will be lots of demos and recorded streams to peruse at will. So many folks would poke holes in the model and flight model even though we keep telling people it isnā€™t locked in.

Many folks have made incredibly helpful suggestions during the streams. Weā€™ve added features and the like in responseā€¦before release. Itā€™s a great thing!

RotorRick

2 Likes

I see, no worries! I can wait for the releaseā€¦ no, actually I canā€˜t :rofl:

1 Like

Weā€™re getting closer to the next stream!! Tune in and Follow me for even more sneak peaks!

RotorRick

Any updated ETA?

Could you make the GPS an option?

2 Likes

That helo looks like fun. Of course, Iā€™ll never be able to fly it (my virtual piloting skills are non-existent as it is), but I look forward to watching others, with the necessary skills, do so.

Ooh wow! Will you guys be beta testing at all?

April 30th

1 Like

Is there going to be any video of the helicopter in action available before the release. I know there were live streams but I couldnā€™t catch any of them and they werenā€™t saved for post stream viewing.

Iā€™m always worried when something is hidden from itā€™s potential customers, especially that close to release. I want this to be good.

3 Likes

Tell me what youā€™d like to see and Iā€™ll grab a screenshot, but many videos are due out soon :slight_smile:

Tony