Playtime gone missing [Packages out of date]

I have no logged out from inside the SIm (xbox live gets logged out) and logged back in, but the issues described above still remain.

So you know: I had greyed out Martketplace, Live Weather etc since 2 days.
I went through a full reinstall and it sorted it out somehow …

I uninstalled then reinstalled the xbox live program and that seemed to fix this. At least for one flight, however then the voice for ATC quit working. I tried a number of changes, and nothing worked. I’m trying one more to see if that will help.

I posted this above, guess some of you didn’t see it so reposting it.

6 Likes

Ah yes, the victim blaming crowd is here to beat the people having problems into submission.

This is a server side issue that has nothing to do with installed mods.

3 Likes

This has happened to me on 3 sperate flights even when it already reset and every time it happens it turns of data streaming and I can’t turn it back on if I say I don’t want to go to the main menu

I also encounter such a problem. After I log in to my account, the pop-up box will pop up in the main interface of the game and tell me that the data packet is expired. Click back to the login interface and I will lose all my flight records and achievements!

Just curious, but did you lose your Log data also?
It kind of looks like there might be a work-around here:

I did that and it worked. Thank you very much.

Looks like many many have the same issue, I do not get it but reinstalling the full packages did the trick and I have everything back incl logbook. I do not understand why coz removing the sim was not enough, unfortunately had to remove and DL the whole stuff again, it does not make any sense. I took a backup of my community folder and put it all back in and no issues, so not mod related. I really don’t want to go through DL 155GB again…
The only weired thing was that when running FSUIPC I had the repetitive “press any key” over & over but removing and reinstalling FSUIPC did the trick though.

This, my flight simmer friends, is what my children would call “dog water”. Don’t really get it myself but it is pretty sad. Sorry to all of those who have lost all of their stats.

I lost all my flight records 365 hours, The most troublesome thing is that there will still be error pop ups after that, no matter what plance you use, no matter which airport you are in, at after then, my whole game will go into offline mode. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Please don’t get me wrong @TrimPickart, I hope this is not a valid solution to the current bug… it is expensive and time consuming for some of us :wink:

@camechi I have no idea … I am just reporting what sorted my issue but honestly I do suspect an issue on the server side, considering the amount of people having the same issue as we do, incl @SmallLangLang that I also went through …
What actually made me redo the whole stuff, was: I did log-off from my account into the Sim, then when trying to start the Sim again I go an Xbox logo asking be to connect and it just hung up on me there. Re-sinstalling without the whole packages did not work :frowning:

Nothing have been fixed, right?

Yes, I read the previous reply that it seems that the problem will be solved by re installing the whole game.

Nope. No luck with that one…

I’m sure it is a question of time before they sort it out, cannot be otherwise …

2 Likes

Exactly. And in the meantime, I can fly just fine. That’s the important part to me.

Silver lining: I set up both my T16000.M and the key mappings I’ve been meaning to change, because of this glitch. And, I’ve got a nice clean logbook! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Nice one, I was considering it but stocks are sooo limited. Using a yoke here and I have a MS sidewinder 2 FFB that works well for 20y with other sims such as DCS but not MSFS, go figure :frowning: