I’m excited to announce the release of Roman Design CYOW Ottawa Macdonald-Cartier International Airport for MSFS!
The airport is available now on Roman Design website
It took a long time of a very dedicated and and extremely hard work to develop this and your support is truly appreciated!
I would love to encourage feedback on this scenery, so any issues are addressed and possible improvements are released in an upcoming update, which will also feature detailed Ottawa Flying Club buildings and Sander Geophysics hangar for the GA area, animated people around the terminal and more airport buildings.
- Custom high-resolution PBR materials
- Over 30 hand-crafted airport buildings meticulously modeled for full immersion
- Terminal building with interior modeling, tinted windows, and passengers throughout the terminal
- ATC Tower with interior modelling
- 5 Open hangars with interior modeling and starting spots
- Handcrafted Runways with custom authentic striped markings and true to life (and charts) lighting – they now look like a Canadian runway should look
- Custom taxiways with filly authentic custom ground markings true to life and charts
- Custom taxiway night lighting
- Custom taxiway signs as close to life as possible
- Custom aprons with authentic hand-made ground markings and wear and tear
- Custom runway approach lighting true to life and charts
- Parallax windows on most buildings with reflective glass and night lighting, based on custom 3D room interior renderings
- Multiple signs with emulated fluorescent night backlighting, 3D modelled letter-shaped signs, and other custom signage throughout the airport
- Custom night lighting throughout the airport, including passenger and cargo terminals, hangar exterior and interior lights, Deicing area
- Hundreds of objects placed throughout the scenery to create an immersive experience
- Animated flags that respond to wind direction
- National Research Council Canada – aerospace facilities, including a wind tunnel complex
- Ottawa Flying Club – improved GA runway, taxiways, aprons and buildings – custom detailed 3D modeling of 4 OFC buildings coming very soon in a free update
I hope you enjoy this scenery and please share your comments here!