Release: Working Title G1000 v0.3 - updated to v0.3.5 on 14 Apr!

It’s been a pleasure. I’m working diligently to get the gauges up to code… Then alpha2 will be available for download. kaosfere4829 is doing incredible stuff!

2 Likes

Can I ask what might be a stupid question, when putting the mods into the community folder do you put the unzipped folder in or the folder within the unzipped folder eg G1000 v0.3 or G1000 v0.3/G1000 v0.3

Lots of times the folder inside the zipped folder. Basically the folder that has the goodies in. :small_airplane: :smiley_cat:

1 Like

Not a stupid question. :slight_smile: For MSFS, the folder with layout.json and manifest.json goes in the Community folder.

2 Likes

Me again sorry have got them in the Comm folder G1000 first then G36 V5 when I load up the G36 both panels are now working but I dont think its the moded G1000v0.3 its still showing Pitot heat off is that right nothing in the flight plan menu either.
Sorry to be a pain

Mine crashes when i try to load and approach. Someone can help?

U-turn issue: still have it when loading approach after last enroute waypoint. (Ok with activate but not with load).

you can activate approaches whe you fly gps to gps? i tryied and crashed the sim. and looks wrong the appr too

The G3000 synthetic vision is working in the TBM now thx. Lost HPA page though, no sure if this is my fault with the load order of the TBM fix mod or not, I have the TBM mod loading last.

Thank you for your work with this MOD.

Just want to share my experienced, a problem that when flying the default C172 with four pax. The AP in ALT hold is bobbing up and down, not holding it steadily. Tried to reduce passenger to 2 and the bobbing up and down ease up a bit. Is this normal?? or it is just me

Can anyone replicate a flight full 4 pax in a C172 in clear skies. climb to 3000 feet and hold that altitude in autopilot. See if there is really a oscillation?

Thanks,
Monnette

That’s not related to this mod. Better make a separate thread (or use search function first, you’re not alone). Otherwise this thread will get off topic to help you.

That means the G36 mod is not properly installed. There should be no pitot heat caution. You should have a folder with “z-” at the beginning in your Community folder, otherwise you either copied the wrong folder or have the old version of that mod.
Also please remove all other mods (except for G1000) to see if your issue might be caused by a conflict of other mods.

1 Like

Oh so sorry if this is not related. I thought so because this is the MOD I jut installed. Admin Please feel free to delete my post.

1 Like

After the latest MSFS update I am finding that one of my G1000,s, usually the co-pilots side shuts down after a short while in flight. This was first in the King Air on the Japanese Tour and again in the C182 on a general flight. I checked to see but I have no simulated failures set so a bit puzzled on this one? Anyone else seeing that?

That might be the known issue if you have the Generic Models for AI/Multiplayer aircraft set to OFF. Set both to ON (in the Graphics options) and it should not happen.
Not related to this mod, happens to vanilla game as well.

I have not been able to reproduce this again, so it might have been a weird glitch, or I have been dreaming about FS2020 mods at night too, which would be hilarious :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Will give it a go thanks.

I wonder if it’s possible to modify the ETE on the MFD to show hours and minutes when the ETE is greater than 60 minutes?

I’m making a flight right now from the Boston area to the Detroit area, and the ETE is 285:42. Kind of a meaningless number at a glance.

Its a sim bug crash when load approach?

It is, that’s on our issues list for the next non-bugfix release. :slight_smile:

Is this something that’s repeatable? If so, can you give instructions on how to reproduce it so we can try to duplcate?

1 Like

Yes. For me occured after flying gps-gps 30nm of my destination. The destination i was trying is SBCG, runway 06 ILS.