Replay function missing?

Hey,

Maybe it is hard to find, but to my known yet, there is no replay function.
Cloud you help me?

This would be needed in this game.

BR,
Catcore

15 Likes

Sadly, that is correct we do not have a replay function currently.

7 Likes

oh no, this is so important, I love to watch my landings, over and over.

It is like a reward for me after a long flight and you made it.

Why there is no love for us?

The fun of the game has decreased by 50% now :frowning:

62 Likes

not aware of any plan for it either

3 Likes

No, asobo stated that it was in their plans to support this in the future. In fact, I think they said that they already had a working prototype but was not polished enough for release.

20 Likes

That is correct from what I’ve heard, it is simply not in the game yet, but it will be soon enough.

8 Likes

I saw a dev interview a few days ago with Asobo. They have it on their list of to do’s.

7 Likes

that’s a relief, i read things to the contrary but you can’t always trust “things”. thanks all for the quick replies

2 Likes

Definitely needed. I don’t know any simmer that doesn’t enjoy a replay of a landing or scenic takeoff etc.

13 Likes

Whew!!!
Glad to hear the Dev’s have it on the list.
I too am a fan of watching my landings or moving around the cabin and playing Passenger. And with this amazing scenery I really am looking forward to find a cabin seat and watch the full approach and landing.
I hope they are able to capture the full functionality of the flight surfaces etc. As with FSX they were static.
Another great feature would be being able to set a fixed camera point that will track the aircraft. IE. Control Tower, or beginning of the runway etc.

10 Likes

this function is sorely needed, and one of the core aspects of a normal high-tier flight simulator as a teaching tool. how else are you able to analyze your landings and find out what you need to improve on?

i’m actually very surprised they released the sim without it. this just adds to the hunch that they were forced by microsoft to release way before the sim was finished. this is very much still in beta :neutral_face:

11 Likes

Is there any replay functionality?

3 Likes

No, but it is planned.

2 Likes

Hello MSFS,

I think it would be good to bring back the Flight Analyse and Record/Replay feature for flight reviews.

Cheers,

17 Likes

Is the same as a replay feature? If so, here is my upvote.

4 Likes

I agree. I miss the Flight Analysis that shows where you flew and speed and elevation graphs.

5 Likes

No Flight Simulator without the ability to see your flight in instant replay! See your landing in 3rd person/tower view etc. This should have really been in the game for launch!

17 Likes

+Eleventy billion

2 Likes

Should have been, but it is not currently, but it will…

1 Like

I want to know if there’s a replay key or if there’s not I’ll there’s ever be one?

2 Likes