Hello,

You may want to look at these relevant Wishlist topics, if you haven’t already:

@jpht1964 , I think this is what you are referring to:

Plus this:

@GregDXB , this might interest you:

@MikE275565 , you may want to look at this one for missions:

Hope this helps everyone.

4 Likes

I miss „W“ Key! Front view without Panel, particulary with the beautiful sightseeings in MSFS2020!

4 Likes

I miss that one, too! The ‘W’ key is this Wishlist topic:

3 Likes

Need visibility slider. Not this aerosol mumbo jumbo…

2 Likes

Bring back the Locked Spot view and Instant Replay please…

1 Like

@GridRisen , this is the Wishlist topic for you, if you haven’t seen it:

@MadManMurdoc101 , this is the closest I can get:

I also miss seeing the ILS, VOR frequencies, etc, on the map. It’s a shame to have to use external apps to do it.

1 Like

Disagree, as we now don’t have to pause the sim to view the map. You can have it on another screen all the time or on another computer. Much better now.

I tried it but I`m not sure how to do it. I can see the tool bar but not the option.

Replay and flyby tower view

1 Like

The FSX or FS 2000 tutorials, with their huge book. For someone starting with this version, the tutorials are too simple and do not teach VOR navigation or ILS approaches etc, which I think is important.

1 Like

Building a home cockpit too. At the moment it is, at least as far as I know, impossible to set up a view for a home cockpit. I just need the hood + propellor centered on my tv. Xplane 11 has planemaker where you can hide certain parts of the airplane. I like MSFS2020 a lot but the view/camera system is a mess and way too complicated.

1 Like

Hi,
with developer mode on, click on “Windows” on the toolbar
Then if you click on “aircraft selector” it will list all your installed aircraft. Double clicking on one of them will load it. Or you can click it once, and press Load.

There’s also a teleport option under the same “windows” in the toolbar. You can either enter the coordinates, or an easier way is to enter an airport’s ICAO code.

Hope this helps

Regards
Steve

1 Like

I miss navaids working as in real life.

The hardcoded localizers need to go or at least be a toggle to enable realistic navigation.

Another FSX feature that i miss is the very straight forward way of changing the weather .
Visibility settings, cloud cover etc, was much easier on FSX

2 Likes

I don’t miss the 4GB memory limit that suddenly ends a flight with the out of memory warning. Other than that I still use FSX, particularly for IFR procedures.

Yeah, I miss being able to complete a flight since WU4. Formerly had very good performance now it’s so screwed up it’s not worth starting MSFS any longer because the closer I get to even modest airports it becomes a stutterfest now.

3 Likes

but you have the Bush trips, much better, you get to know the world, especially now with this pandemic…

I don’t miss the FSX at all. It might have not some features of FSX but its got 100 times more

1 Like

This is false… FSX SE is still 32Bit with the 4GB VAS limit.
P3D is 64 Bit.

1 Like