Request MPTO Panama Tocumen International Airport

Report via the ZenDesk that it is missing.

How can the HUB of the Americas (Tocumen) doesn’t even exist in the simulator? Very shameful and un expected to see that no attention was given regardless Copa Airlines (Highly recognized airline) operate and use it as a hub doesn’t even exist.

4 Likes

We are two months after the game’s release. Any updates on Asobo adding MPTO?

1 Like

if you look at the satellite imagery on Bing Maps, it’s pretty clear why the AI can’t recreate the airport, it’s covered by clouds.
As with all the other things; file a ticket on Zendesk, and it might be added in a future world update.

it’s not a conspiracy, the scenery is 99,9% autogenerated by AI.

2 Likes

I suspected the reason was something like this, nobody has claimed this to be a conspiracy (?).
This thread is simply a request for the content to be implemented through the Asobo process of Forum Upvote.
So, if you haven’t already, please do!

1 Like

The way to get airports added is by reporting the missing ones to Zendesk, if the only way to get airports into the game was to get people to vote on them here in the forums, this place would become a huge mess really fast.

also, the conspiracy theory part was aimed at the people above who post in all caps, and call it ‘very shameful’, and demand a refund if it’s not added within a year.

1 Like

I really don’t want to distract the conversation from the subject at hand.
That said, the upvote mechanism on this official Wishlist channel, with the aiport and scenery tags applied precisely for this purpose. I did not not come up with it.

Again, I kindly ask to keep on subject to getting as many votes as we can to speed up having MPTO implemented in the base game.

Sorry, but no. The ‘Wishlist’ section is intended for missing features.

A missing airport, or incorrect approaches are not feature requests, but they are bugs, and should be reported to Zendesk.

We don’t need this forum section to have 100’s of requests for individual airport fixes, where people are competing for votes.

edit: you can also add it to this thread, it’s where someone is collecting all airport fix requests that have been posted to Zendesk.
I’m pretty sure MPTO is already on this list.

MSFS is missing the Republic of Panama main International Airport (Tocumen International) MPTO when are you going to fix it?

3 Likes

FsSimStudios, who did Tocumen for P3D, will do it for MSFS eventually.

A freeware version, not complete due to SDK, but is the unique…

So it appears we now have a [broken] MPTO back in the sim:

It has no gates and the taxiways are disconnected, but it appears to be flyable and programmable, at least with the latest Navigraph Add-on.

The pitch/yaw you see when I overfly the piano keys is the AP being disconnected from the LOC/GS, it took me a couple of seconds to tame that beast.

1 Like

I don´t see it on my install:

I hope they fix this quickly.

2 Likes

Wish MPTO soon in Panama :panama:

2 Likes

Just landed an A320 at this enormous international airport and was told by ATC to exit next taxiway, except…

1 Like

I’d like to have the scenery. Went to https://fsx-p3dscenerybuilders.blogspot.com/2020/11/mpto-tocumen-int-v30-msfs.html, then to https://mega.nz/file/R58SUJLC#UZf5DgLScsR8EaEL_Vn637ShT8L4xi1l9uyQAQ17sic, and this is the message I get:

Is there any other way to download it?

You may want to repost the question on this thread or ask @ferangel2000 directly.

1 Like

I have a bunch of identical screenshots : )

brou you have the update this link.?