Saitek Flight Panels

Ok Pilots

Just had a reply from @LogitechGUK on twitter

So support is coming

(edit) Go & drop them some love on their reply (if you have twitter) to show we appreciate the reply & upcoming support

9 Likes

You may want to wait now as it appears that Logitech may be addressing it.

The wheels of justice turn slowly, but grind exceedingly fine.

Is the tweet from a PM? I hope they are going to address this in a more official way. I’m really interested in what they mean by updated support. Is it Microsoft conjuring up native support, or is Logitech making updated drivers? In that case I really hope they are on MS about the SimConnect troubles.

Any way, good job on forcing some action out of them! I had absolutely zero faith in them. I guess one week is enough time to get the message out that they’re “working on it” :smirk:

1 Like

No public reply to one of my tweets I wouldnt share a PM like that (id just relay the info)
as you can see I tagged all parties in the original tweet only a few hours ago asking about an update on the situation (3 1/2 hours for a reply) pretty good

1 Like

I’m just incredulous that they would respond to a single tweet instead of their own support threads which are just burning out of control :laughing:

You have special juju that makes them talk, @Bacardibatman69. Use your powers for good.

4 Likes

Yes doesn’t make any sense but if they actually saw the err of their ways and trying to backdoor the drivers and release them without people knowing it would take the onus off them rather than making a public statement about it and admit their wrong doing!

2 Likes

I did get a response to a Facebook message asking for more information.

3 Likes

Interesting, either way there is definitely traction coming our way!

2 Likes

Please make sure to start the app before you start the sim.

The release version of MSFS is very sensitive to “events” on the USB front and likes to crash a lot when something is happening with the USB devices. Even when it is just AxisAndOhs. This issue also was not present in the Alpha, nor has this ever been a problem with the other sims in two years.

Best regards
Oliver Binder
Lorby-SI

1 Like

This developer also responded on the other thread a couple of hours ago:

I guess it’s just my day. First Logitech acknowledges the problem and now Asobo confirms that they know about one of our problems and are working on it. If nothing else, AxisAndOhs and SPAD.next will probably be working flawlessly soon :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Hi just want to make sure you know that on the 27th MS will announce the date for the patch
the patch itself won’t be released on the 27th . A week or two later if they follow the alpha/beta patterns.

Scott

2 Likes

It’s exciting news purely on the basis that in writing the guys know the issue and are working on the solution, exceptionally good stuff. Knowing too that Lorby’s Axis and Ohs will be working as intended :pray::+1::airplane:

2 Likes

Victory we have Victory!

1 Like

Hold on now. It ain’t over until the fat panel squawks.

( :beers:)

8 Likes

Where can I find a copy of 1.57 b06? I have B05, but can’t get the radio panel to work.

2 Likes

Bottom of the page.

Good news that they’re working on it from Logitech.

Maybe we can close this subject and wait. Maybe I’ll be back in a couple of months and try again uh?

@LorbySI bro thank you so much. My 5 flight panels are working. I didn’t live any problem like crashes or low performation. I have 5 flight panels more, Can i run them too? Is that possible?
Thank you so much again.

1 Like

Nice app but seems like lot of distraction doing configuration without additional peripherals. Not a keyboard and mouse fan for shortcuts

LoL

1 Like