Saitek Flight Panels

It works now. The fip panels turn really slow low hz I think did that on puprose now.

But when running the axes and ohs my sound turns off every 10 to 60 seconds.

Anybody with same conditions? Never had that before! Also never had that in xlpane or fsx. It seems to be after the update, thanks!

@ViperSRT85, @thebrim1

If you guys need help with AxisAndOhs head over to this thread.

The developer of the program is very helpful and replies there.

1 Like

Does Air Manager work with MSFS 2020?? I am looking for gauges

If you own a Saitek device, AxisAndOhs offers desktop FIPs. If that’s what you’re after.

true, but at over $100 bucks a piece, would like to use air manager and a touch screen.

Just wondered if anyone got it working, the website says it does I tried the demo
 no joy

first of all thanx I have a ton of Saitek Switch Panel, Saitek Radio Panel, AP, and one Flight Instrument Panel that work. How does this update help me, or how do i get all this money, stuff working. Again thank you : )

your screenshot is 1.60 b05 version. download last versions 1.60 b06

1 Like

Strange. I downloaded it today from the official site. But I’ll check it out, thanks!

IL-2! DCS WW2 is
very Afterthought.

apparently the PC does/will. the android app doesnt yet :frowning:

Well,well well done, at least with the help of Lorby, all my Saitek panels came to life, first I had to restart to get Lordy to work, I started it before the simm, that is what Lordy told me, then I started a saved flight for speed sake, once in the plane all switches in the Switch Panel worked, the Radio Panel showed all frequencies in the plane, the Multipanel came alive when I turn on the Autopilot in the plane. All is left is to try with an airplane with retractable landing gear to check the light in the Switch Panel, I was in the C172. I’ll fly longer tomorrow.
I think that eventually MSFS2020 will fix this with drivers from Logitech for be supported without external help, I hope

The Multipanel is the one with the autopilot, it works fine, you need to click the AP in the plane and then it will light up.

Is everyone getting better results with the new patch?

Please pay on the patch post with your panel results.

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/1-7-14-0-patch-bugs-and-improvements/247474/3

With the new update, is there a way of activating the avionics switch on the switch panel?

I’ve a question, when using “Lorby AxisAndOhs” the screens of the radios and autopilot work?

What I would say regarding those pinning their hopes on Logitech somehow coming to the rescue, you can use their drivers with X-Plane quit happily, but thy do not allow for any customisation. So if you find an aircraft where your switch panel does something odd, or a switch just doesn’t work, you can’t do anything as Logitech have designed them in one way.

The addon software allows you near infinite possibilities. For example, just for the hell of it, in XP I had the multi-panel display showing me my current altitude. Logitech drivers don’t let you do that. I changed the behaviour of the trim wheel to change my VS instead, and again Logitech drivers won’t let you do that.

Their drivers might offer a drop in fix, that works out of the box, but it won’t allow you to tailor their use in any way.

I have autopilot (multi) panel and screen works/updates. This is with latest game patch and payed version of latest Lorby AxisAndOhs.

Don’t have radio panel, as yet.

Download the demo version and try, it’s 20 minutes limited.

uh?! you shure it is the switch panel?

Sorry, I mean the multi-panel. Good catch!

For example, below is a standard configuration, a default if you will:

A simple change to the following gave me what I wanted, just as a test, mind, not for normal flight:

It’s just a multi-digit display, so can show you what ever you want from the sim, like prop RPM, carb temperature, anything. It may not be useful, but SPAD makes it possible.

Logitech aren’t going to be able to offer this, I expect.

1 Like

Just one question, the pitch trim wheel is an analog control or a digital rotary encoder like the knobs to select altitude, heading etc.?

1 Like