Scenery and airport not loading at arrival

This happened again to me during last nights flight from KORD-KMIA. Left an add on airport used FSLT to one at another add on airport. No issues until final approach airport not loading and severe drop in FPS. This has happened 4-5 times now over the past month. While it never happened before. I will go in a vote for the Asobo bug request!

I7-1100/3060Ti/1T SSD / 32G RAM

Meanwhile, is the only solution not to use FSTL then due to object limitations? I have my FSTL settings on pretty low.

Hi There,

I also have the same issue sometime.
Today was a flight from KJFK New York (Deluxe) to Denver KDEN. With iniBuild A310
When I have arrive, I had no building.

FSTIL was well activated during that flight

It would be so nice to be able to have a tools that clean the cash (clear all object) and reload the scenery.

Is there a reason people feel the need to say that they are experiencing a known problem?
There is an object limit in MSFS, and when that limit is reached, no more objects appear.

The answer is to lower the number of objects being produced for the sim which can include either lowering the options for FSTL, or turning it off altogether, and also looking at what other addons you are loading. We won’t likely see a “fix” for this until SU12, and maybe not even then.

Yes absolutely, the first is the need to feel understood.
The second, more people share the issue, more the developers can consider a solution for this.

2 Likes

It appears the bug thread is now marked as “feedback logged,” which is a step forward. Absolutely agree with both of these points.

2 Likes

Hello everyone. I just wittnessed this exact problem after doing KORD-KMIA-KDCA.

KORD-KMIA was completely fine with no issues at KMIA after arrival. However, when I requested pushback for my 2nd leg to KDCA, things started to get a bit weird: first, GSX pushed back without showing any vihicles, even though the deboarding and boarding animations worked just fine. I wasn’t worried to much and continued my way to KDCA. Everything was completly normal until I descended below 7000ft. I started to get massive FPS drops - we are talking from 50 to a locked 10 fps here. I couldn’t see what was going on because it was pitch black. Buildings and street lights were totally normal and loaded in correctly, but I don’t know if ground textures were blurry like it was mentioned in a previous comment. It was only 30 ft above the ground where I realised that the airport has not loaded and I am about to land on grass with runway lights installed…

I didn’t use FSLTL or any other traffic injection. Just the Fenix, the three sceneries and GSX. So in my case, traffic addons had nothing to do with it and in this scenario I suspect GSX being the culprit due to its weird behaviour at KMIA. Closing the sim and loading back into KDCA everything was normal again.

I have same issue landing FDST EGLL and Fenix a320 and FSX Pro. Only run dx11.

Should add i dont run fstl or aig - however do run aerosoft simple traffic. Will try running without it to see if this resolves it

In case you missed it, GSX now has a “reduced clutter” mode you can use to limit the number of objects spawned into the scenery. You might try that to see if that resolves your specific scenario.

I just redid all those flights without changing any settings and this time everything worked fine, apart from a lil bit of a performance deg upon arriving back at KORD. But tbf the sim ran for 8h with 3 landings at 3 different airports. Maybe that was just a random bug that can’t be replicated without failure.

its FSLTL traffic meant jus injector…or is this happening to you without an injector…
cos yesterday flew to EKCH and no runws no buildings… all gone…

it did not happen to me before… …it just lasted a couple of weeks… …not always
any help?

I believe it is a problem with the server, it happens to me too. It’s been happening for a few days now, I take off and in the middle of the flight it stops rendering the scenery and automatically doesn’t load the destination airport. Maybe it’s a problem with the internet route with the server, I’m not sure, I’m doing some tests to see if this problem stops for good or that it at least improves.

you mean like you get this connection lost msg on screen?

Lost connection does not always appear here, sometimes it stops loading even without warning, and it has happened several times depending on the time of day.
For example, there are days when the scenery stops loading, but air traffic and ATC continue to work, which is the strangest thing…

One thing I’m going to test if it happens again is to try switching servers mid-flight and see what happens, I’ll see if it loads again…

Ok then…let me know…but more of us flew to the same airport…it happend only to me.

Yes, it was like that with me too. But it doesn’t always happen. So I think it could be something on our internet.

Sorry for the poor english, it’s not my native language…

So you are thinking if i loose internet connection n it won’t load arrival airport scenery?

It sounds like this is the sim object limit issue being discussed extensively in the Bugs forum:

1 Like

Have you found a fix for this yet? Same exact thing is happening on my end

Unfortunately not. It just never happened again to me since I reinstalled GSX and adjusted my FSLTL config. I’ve also changed my behavior, usually I turn on FSLTL only after GSX is halfway through with cargo loading and boarding passengers.