Anybody having issues with the SDK since the update 5? This is what I found today after the update went overnight:
- Can’t update custom assets on the fly anymore.
- Can’t update custom assets unless I remove the corresponding package from the Community folder and… Restart and …
- Can’t update custom assets at all unless I clean the project before building (and do the above).
- Can’t edit my airport as when I expand the airport list it immediately condenses again, nothing can be selected.
- If I keep expanding it repeatedly I’ll get CTD.
- Sometimes the list does expand, BUT all of the airport items are skewed left out of the edit box, so I still can’t edit the jetways.
- The package builds without any errors. But testing the package in the community folder, only 3 or 4 of the 140+ jetways are there.
- When I select a parking spot at the airport and click fly, 90% of the time it will CTD.
I’m 3 days away from my first pay-ware launch on 1st August and this project has been full time work for the past 5 months.
Should be angry but I feel like crying to be honest
CTD Application log error is always the same and it even does this at the menu screen sometimes:
Faulting application name: FlightSimulator.exe, version: 126.96.36.199, time stamp: 0x00000000
Faulting module name: FlightSimulator.exe, version: 188.8.131.52, time stamp: 0x00000000
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x00000000009db628
Faulting process id: 0x2694
Faulting application start time: 0x01d783aa12840a53
Faulting application path: D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\MicrosoftFlightSimulator\FlightSimulator.exe
Faulting module path: D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\MicrosoftFlightSimulator\FlightSimulator.exe
Report Id: 563a5cdc-9e58-47bf-bcf9-3a92e203806c
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID: