So will search. I’m not into discussions that aren’t going anywhere from the start.
MSFS already looks very nice in Dolby Vision. I just found out it is getting FSR 2.0 support, according to AMD Details
Ok then. I shall believe you and not my 20 years in software development. Looks like I have to rethink my career. Thanks for setting us straight.
Hello. Dot. Dot.
Hello everyone.
Please stay on topic and don’t direct posts against others!
I’m just hoping this update doesn’t break the PMDG 737
What I would like at this point:
Hope they improve the weather model, with more accurate weather, more layers, cloud types and correct wind.
Hope they reduce stutters also. You can have low fps and still have fun, but stutters destroy even a very high FPS gameplay.
Lets hope SUX is a success!!!
I also hope for an imporoved weather model
more varied and no transitions also looking forward to landing in gusts. Hope they implement the well ![]()
I expect a much improved DX12 for full multicore utilization together with fully supported pop out panels. Would also be nice not having to use third party software to pop out the panels every time. Then DLSS shall give a performance boost, especially while on the ground on a large custom airport.
I’m a bit sceptical this will make much of a difference. Can maybe increase relolution a bit more. I hope you are correct though and i will be able to turn on traffic and photogrammetry again. I think they should optimise photogrammetry and traffic to use less CPU.
I’m really hoping SU10 fixes the random FPS drops on long haul flights. That would be the 1st thing I would test when the beta drops
Looks like we went from expectations to hope ![]()
The only hopes I have:
- Beta soon
- New Beta every week, at least every 2 weeks.
- Bugs found in the Beta which are not on the ToDo-List get fixed ASAP!! (Hint: flicker reflections)
- Bugs introduced in the Beta and get fixed during the Beta don’t need to mentioned in the final changelog (Hint: SimConnect crash)
I love your confidence. Best case scenario, the reason for SU9 being so bad on system performance is because they made changes to benefit DirectX12 and are getting ready to abandon DirectX11 altogether.
given the hyperbole with which Jorg sells every improvement however, I have little optimism this will be the case. If they had imprvoed things considerably they would doubtless be screaming from the rooftops and showing us videos with improved main thread utilisation and higher fps.
That they haven’t really talked it up much at all tells me not to expect a hugh leap in August.
Really hope I’m wrong though.l
Just add the irritant to your ignore list and move on. I did.
What ever happened to the Working Title Garmins being officially integrated into the sim? I realize the NXi is on the marketplace but I thought we were going to get more than this.
It’s coming, eventually. Been confirmed several times.
I keep it simpel. I only hope for a great stability fix ánd that i’m finally being able to use my 3rd party airports. I uninstalled them because so many of them causing CTD’s. WASM fix would be a great bonus on Xbox, but i sencerely hope the base game gets much more stable on Xbox.
Exactly the intention of BETA testing. Complaining and opting out is not what this is about. Logging problems or issues we find are the goal. I just hope this beta is long enough to resolve the major issues found. Feedback communication from the devs on the individual bugs documented would also improve the beta process!
I expect not, but really hope that they will introduce a closed beta with fixed goals and expectations that the opted inners need to meet. Complete with flight time logging. A beta-test squad, consisting of (over) enthusiastic simmers who want to put in at least 16 (hand flown) hrs to test specific scenarios, for example.
Maybe, but not necessarily, rewarded with a market place voucher.
So … (deliberately) getting the answers wrong is a legitimate way of preventing even more bugs creeping into the sim?