SimConnect stutter

The patch went live an hour ago or so. Can anyone confirm if its fixed? Cant wait :slight_smile:

Itā€™s out out for 34 minutes. Be patient :grin:

Oh yes. It is fixed.

7 Likes

Just tried Lorbys AxisAndOhs that I need for my Logitech flight panels. Steady framerate when itā€™s running and not. Pre-patch my framerate took a dump as soon as I started it.

Looks like SimConnect is working as expected now :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

My saitek radio pannel work great without syutter. Thanks msfs.

Great to hear! :nerd_face:

Using FS-FlightControl.
Pre Patch massive stutter.
Now smooth as silk.

2 Likes

Just MSFS and Saitek Radio Panel and it works ? You donā€™t need anything else to install ?

1 Like

That depends entirely on what you mean by ā€œSaitek Radio Panelā€. That isnā€™t software. You need a driver to make the hardware work, and at this time you have to use an external tool to drive them. Iā€™m not sure anyone has put a master list together, but off the top of my head your options are:

SPAD.neXt
Axis and Ohs

There are a few others.

Logitech are working on their drivers, but I doubt it will offer any user configurations, just as it is with their X-Plane drivers, so if you want to do something different, perhaps tailored to a single aircraft, youā€™ll have to use one of those above.

1 Like

Thanks
I mean this one ;
https://www.amazon.fr/dp/B01M28GIBL/ref=cm_sw_r_sms_awdb_btf_c_ouluFbZQTBX63

I would like to buy it but I and be sure it works.

I have 2 of them installed on my home cockpit and can confirm its working with spadnext

Thanks a lot !

I used spad.

Before the patch Little Navmap would connect through the lan using Little Navconnect (all be it with stutters) but since patch Little Navconnect donā€™t even see the flight sim i.e. simconnect it is just waiting for an X-plane connection. Have they changed something that needs doing to get simconnect to work now?

Actually LNM wont even connect to MSFS when run on the same PC.

No problems here with littlenavmap.
Look under connection. Is there xplane selected?
Change it to FSX!

I recommend checking out this alsoā€¦ I think much better option compared to that panel :slight_smile: Stream Deck Button Box (My C172 Implementation) - #42