Fringe 1
LensDistortion 1
Dirt 1
Lensflare 0
Filmgrain 0
Vignette 0
LensBlurMultiplier 1.0000000
Fringemultiplier 1.0000000

(P.s. Tried both Terrain LodFactor and Objects Factor at 4.0000 , but was getting occasional stuttering , so reverted back to 2.000000 . Also , locked FPS to 30 , in the in game graphics menu ).

3 Likes

Same experience with stuttering, Iā€™ve also gone back down to 2 on both. Itā€™s become somewhat clear why they capped it at that.

1 Like

it was the first time since launch that I completely disheartened and uninstalled the game, the graphics were awful even in ultra settings, if it continues like this I prefer to go to other simulators because with this update they killed the biggest difference of the FS20, I hope they fix it quickly

2 Likes

Bingo. It was the immersion and graphical brilliance of MSFS that had me replaying it, certainly not the planes or the flight model. If the graphics arenā€™t satisfying, why be there? Iā€™d rather fly great planes on XP with XEnviro than a crippled MSFSā€¦

4 Likes

exactly, on XP at least we have study level addons, I hope they fix it quickly

1 Like

Latā€™s stay on topic, to make it easier for users to find solutions and help the devs by focusing on bugs in the #bugs-and-issues category.
General discussion of SU5 can be done here:

1 Like

If this update would deliver as promised, this ā€œsolutionā€ will be obsolete

1 Like