Soviet Union/Russian Planes

Russian aircraft design is always unique and defies conventional thinking.

Beriev Be-200 Hydro Air Show 2010

Гидросамолет Бе-200 Гидроавиасалон 2010 часть 1 Амфибия RF-32768 21512 - YouTube

Love this aircraft, never seen it before. Id love to see it in MSFS.

5 Likes

Yes, great video and interesting aircraft.

I would like to see more Russian aircraft in the sim.

1 Like

In fact, we have many unique and interesting aircraft in Russia (USSR). Of course I would like to see the new MC-21 (The pitch angle of the aircraft is 110 degrees!)

Title of the video: MS-21 SURPRISED! DANGEROUS VIRAGE! Roll over 100 degrees / MAX 2021 / Zhukovsky, LII im. Gromova

Or Soviet (Ukrainian) plane World’s Heaviest Aircraft Antonov An-225 Mriya

4 Likes

Please provide English subtitles when posting. English is the standard language for the forum per Code of Conduct. Thank you.

3 Likes

Oh, thanks for the message. I accidentally wrote part of the message in my native language. Corrected.

This aircraft have one failure. Origin.

1 Like

Why is this please? Why should the origin of the aircraft discount it?

1 Like

Good question. I don’t like Russian airplanes/helicopters, with few exceptions. But this or they orgin don’t make them worse.

1 Like

Aaaah, Mriya… :heart_eyes: I think it’s still by most metrics the world’s largest, not just weight.

3 Likes

Just take a look. Is this unworthy of MSFS2020?

3 Likes

It’s probably more about licensing than be worth.

Yes, I understand perfectly. Unfortunately, this is most likely the case. (IMHO)

I’ve seen it take off here from Zürich! Really impressive, flew over over our heads, the whole company took a break and went to watch as we were located neatly very close to the runway.

1 Like

You are a lucky person since you managed to see it with your own eyes !! I envy! :wink:

1 Like

I’d like to try Yakovlev Yak-9 tail dragger, a Spitfire-like Soviet aircraft… haven’t found it yet…

Here are some nice links,

In market place

In development

Free to download

Free to download

2 Likes

This is the ONLY warning this thread is getting. A series of disruptive posts were removed and parties were dealt with accordingly.

Do not let this get political or disruptive folks. We make every effort to keep conversations open, but there are limits. Help us help you. Continue to flag Non-compliant posts or send a PM to @moderators if you see one and can’t flag it.

Conversely - anyone who’s contemplating disrupting this thread - don’t.

Topic reopened.

6 Likes

didnt catch any of that, didnt think this would start a controversy, I just though this plane was cool. I just came back and was wondering why it was closed.

I thought my post was cordially getting back on topic so I’ll repost:

An-22, An-225, and while we’re at it the Tu-95 please! Amazing aircraft!

1 Like