SU5 Orbis DC-10 doesn't fly

You obviously missed the point.

2 Likes

That is because you didnā€™t move arround

The controls for moving arround are soooo dumb. Why not make forward/backwards plain up and down arrows. Plus holding ALT doesnā€™t do anythingā€¦ still goes up and downā€¦ VERY POORLY programmed

1 Like

In this thread: Tell me you donā€™t read release notes without telling me you donā€™t read release notes nor previous replies.

3 Likes

if you think itā€™s a waste of your sim resources then donā€™t download it, pretty simpleā€¦
this is just for a tour not to fly, this is why itā€™s freeā€¦
There really is nothing to complain about you didnā€™t pay for it if you donā€™t want it taking up your resources then uninstall it LOL

4 Likes

The Orbis was introduced to support the RL humanitarian project. I only wish we had been allowed to donate for it.

Does anybody have an idea what to do with that plane?
Thereā€™s no cockpit, so it isnā€™t flyable. I can only look at it in the hangar. But since there is no drone cam available, moving atound is complicated (even more in VR).
Delete it and save disk space? :wink:

How would you know itā€™s pointless until youā€™ve downloaded it? I think you mean, if you think itā€™s pointless, delete it, like I have.

1 Like

Is there Vote topic available to request a flyable version?

Ah yes, filling up the marketplace to milk itā€¦ with a totally free add-on.

It is a marketing plane for ORBIS. It was even announced as not flyable to demonstrate what ORBIS does.

Now people complain, that it is exactly what it is meant to be :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
Including bad marketplace ratings. Wow. Just wow

1 Like

@clbarnes85, give this link a try to add a vote for a flyable version:

1 Like

737 is the 3rd party product. Microsoft does not curate the products, if you buy it and itā€™s garbage it is on you and only on you and no one else is to blame. Is that that hard to do a small homework before you buy? And btw, you do not have to call names on a public forum, it only shows what kind of person you are.

1 Like

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/subscriptions-billing/buy-games-apps/digital-game-purchase-refund-terms

Unfortunately, Steam users are boned when they buy trash. No refunds, since what users bought from Steam is Virtual Credits, not a product.

That said, the best advice is to never buy zero day releases. Wait for reviews and other poor saps to buy it and report back on it first. Caveat emptor

Ah, you mean in the marketplace? Yes, that is a bad thing. It should have a web portal with your account, products, reviews, refunds, etc.

This is a problem both in MS store and Steam version.

A GREAT FIASCOā€¦ :sob: I wanna fly a tri turbine, the DC-10 itĀ“s awesomeā€¦ very bad news and a waste of time to download in sudamerica

1 Like

So basically an ad in the flight sim for the eye hospital

1 Like

Since the eye hospital is a charity, I wouldnā€™t call it an ad, but in essence.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.